About the Metra 99-3309B Dash and Wiring Kit
Don't settle for stock
Don't settle for stock
The console design in the Chevy Spark makes it difficult to upgrade the factory radio, but Metra has the solution. Their 99-3309B package includes the dash kit pieces, wiring harnesses, and brackets you'll need to install a new car stereo. The included dash kit replaces the factory radio dash console in your Spark, enabling you to install an aftermarket single-DIN (2" tall) or double-DIN (4" tall) radio using the supplied brackets.
Keep the good stuff
In addition to the power, ground, and speaker connections, this Metra harness lets you keep the factory OnStar, Bluetooth, safety warning chimes, and the Retained Accessory Power (RAP) feature, which keeps the music going until your door is opened. Attach the color-coded wires on the Metra harness to the wires from your new stereo, and then you'll be able to plug right into your car's factory radio connector. If you're installing a navigation receiver, the 99-3309B adapter also offers the parking brake, reverse, mute, and Vehicle Speed Sensor (V.S.S.) outputs that you'll need. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- Interface module
- 22-Pin to 44-Pin harness
- 16-Pin harness
- 4-Pin-to 4-Pin harness
- 3.5mm to 2-Wire harness
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Screws
- 10 Clips
- Installation Instructions
Metra 99-3309B Dash and Wiring Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra 99-3309B Dash and Wiring Kit
Vehicle Compatibility: The Metra OEM Integration Kit (99-3309B) is designed specifically for the 2013-2015 Chevy Spark (with amplified and non-amplified factory audio systems). The 99-3309B allows you to replace your GM factory stereo with an aftermarket stereo and retain important factory functions, which otherwise would be lost.
Automotive Install Kit: The installation kit will fit most single-DIN or Double-DIN aftermarket head units (a pocket is included for Single-DIN installations. The kit features high-grade ABS plastic and is contoured to match your vehicle's factory dashboard color and texture.
Radio Replacement Module: The included radio replacement interface module allows the replacement of the factory radio in your 2013-2015 Chevy Spark with an aftermarket head unit. This interface module allows you to retain your vehicle's factory OnStar, Bluetooth, and warning chimes. The interface module also provides navigation outputs (vehicle speed sensor/reverse trigger/parking brake), factory amp-turn on, and accessory power (12V/3A) for your new aftermarket car stereo. In addition, the 99-3309B lets you retain your factory steering wheel controls using the Axxess steering wheel control interface (sold separately).
- OnStar Compatible: The Metra OEM Integration Kit (99-3309B) is designed to retain the factory OnStar emergency services system that would normally be lost when your factory radio is replaced by an aftermarket head unit.
- Warning Chimes: The 99-3309B OEM integration kit retains your vehicle's factory warning chimes.
- 12V/10A Accessory Output: In these vehicles, there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness, which requires the installer to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing an aftermarket radio. The 99-3309B is designed to provide a 12-volt/10-amp switched accessory output (red wire) for your new aftermarket head unit.
- Amp Turn-On Lead: The 99-3309B provides an amp turn-on lead (Blue/white) to turn on any factory amps. Both balance & fade control are retained.
- Aux Input: To retain the vehicle's factory Aux input, your aftermarket head unit must have a rear-panel Aux input (male mini to female stereo RCA adapter may be required, sold separately).
- Bluetooth: The Metra OEM Integration Kit (99-3309B) retains your factory Bluetooth functionality.
- Navigation Outputs: The 99-3309B provides a VSS (vehicle speed sense), Parking Brake, Mute, and a Reverse Gear output to make installing an aftermarket Navigation radio simpler and less time consuming.
- OEM Steering Wheel Control Compatible (optional): The 99-3309B features a right-angle 3.5mm connector that lets you keep your vehicle's OEM steering wheel controls via the optional Axxess Steering Wheel Control Interface (120ASWC1, sold separately).
Optional Vehicle Customization LCD: The Metra OEM Integration Kit (99-3309B) allows you to change certain factory vehicle customization items using the Axxess AX-LCD (120AXLCD, separately).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked