About the Metra 99-7620B Dash and Wiring Kit
The Metra 99-7620B dash and wiring kit allows you to install a new single-DIN (2" tall) or double-DIN (4" tall) aftermarket stereo in your vehicle's dash opening, while retaining your vehicle's factory display screen, climate controls, backup camera, and other factory features.
Keep your factory features
The included Axxess interface module and wiring harness let you keep your factory display screen and climate controls, as well as retaining your factory backup camera, AUX-in jack, and personalization features. The 99-7620B package also includes a pre-wired harness which allows you to connect the Axxess ASWC-1 module (sold separately) which retains your steering wheel audio controls.
Factory fit and finish
The 99-7620B package's dash panel includes climate control buttons and circuitry to let you keep your factory climate control functions. The kit's scratch-resistant matte black finish matches your factory dash.
- install a new single- or double-DIN car stereo and retain your vehicle's factory features
- package includes dash kit, wiring harness, and antenna adapter
- works in vehicles with or without Nissan Bose amplifier
- retains factory display screen, personalization features, and climate controls
- retains factory backup camera
- retains AUX-IN jack
- prewired harness connects to the Axxess ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface (sold separately)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 99-7620B
What's in the box:
- Rado replacement interface module
- Radio housing w/ integrated HVAC
- 2 Outboard control panels
- LD-7620-MAIN harness bundle (3-piece)
- LD-7620-NAV harness bundle (3-piece)
- Two LD-7620-AC harnesses
- LD-7620 jump harness
- 2 Pathfinder screen brackets
- 2 Pathfinder radio brackets
- 2 Armada screen brackets
- 2 ARmada radio brackets
- 8 Screws
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra 99-7620B Dash and Wiring Kit
Vehicle Compatibility: The Metra 99-7620B installation package allows you to replace the factory radio of select Nissan Armada and Pathfinder vehicles with an aftermarket head unit while still retaining important factory equipped features.
|Armada (without Navigation)||2013-2015|
|Pathfinder (LE / SE / SV / Silver Edition)||2008-2012|
- Two different wiring harness bundles are included for vehicle's equipped with factory navigation and for vehicle's not equipped with factory navigation (only one wiring harness bundle will be used).
- Retained features listed below will vary depending on your model and year vehicle.
Double or Single DIN Dash Kit: The 99-7620B's dash kit has been designed with high quality automotive grade ABS plastic to match the texture and paint of your Nissan Pathfinder's factory dash panels. The dash kit will support installation of a single-DIN or double-DIN aftermarket head unit. Single-DIN radios will mount with the included pocket. Double-DIN radios will mount without pocket.
Works In Factory Amplified & Non-Amplified Systems: The Metra 99-7620B will work with factory non-amplified audio systems & amplified audio systems, including Bose.
Retains Factory Display Screen: The Metra 99-7620B will retain your vehicle's factory display screen for viewing the factory navigation map (vehicles equipped with factory navigation only) and for viewing vehicle system information.
Built-In Factory Controls: The included dash kit provides built-in, push-button HVAC controls. There are a total of 14 soft-touch, push-button controls. The Metra 99-7620B also comes with two outboard control panels that mount in the dash which provide vehicle information control settings.
Backup Camera Compatible: The Metra 99-7620B will retain your vehicle's factory backup camera on the factory LCD screen. If your vehicle is not equipped with a factory backup camera, the 99-7620B also lets you add an aftermarket backup camera through the use of a composite video jack (labeled "Backcam") that will display on the factory LCD screen. If you don't need a backup camera, the composite video jack can also be used to add an external video source and display video on the factory LCD screen (video will only function when vehicle is in "Park").
- An aftermarket backup camera or external video source can only be added to vehicles not equipped with factory navigation.
- There is a composite video jack labeled "From DVD" that will not be used and taped off.
Aux Input Retention: The 99-7620B retains your Nissan's factory Aux input through the use of a set of male stereo RCA jacks (labeled "Aux Input") Your aftermarket stereo will need to be equipped with a rear-panel Aux input. If your aftermarket stereo's Aux input is 3.5mm minijack, then you will also need a minijack-to-RCA adapter (sold separately).
Note: There are stereo RCA jacks labeled "From DVD" that will not be used and taped off.
Optional Steering Wheel Control Adapter: The Metra 99-7620B lets you retain your Pathfinder's factory steering wheel controls through the use of the Axxess ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface module (sold separately).