About the Install Bay MC918-20 9-wire
Install Bay's MC918-20 9-wire makes running speaker wire as easy as it gets. They bundle nine individually-jacketed, extra-strong wires into one handy 20-foot cable with a rugged PVC outer jacket. That's enough to wire four speakers, with one wire reserved for your amplifier's turn-on function.
You can use this cable for a variety of installations:
1) If you are adding a new 4-channel amp, you can use this cable to run the output signal back up to the radio location to connect to the factory speaker wires.
2) If you are installing a new car stereo, you can use this cable to bypass the factory amplifier, connecting the speaker wires from your new radio to the speaker wires coming out of your factory amplifier.
3) You can use this cable to run the speaker-level and turn-on signals from your factory radio to an amplifier in another location.
Each of the nine wires is color-coded to match the aftermarket standard for wiring, and Install Bay uses tin-plated, oxygen-free copper to prevent oxidation and improve overall reliability. Run the 9-wire once, and move on! You'll have a kickin' system by lunchtime.
Check out our "Connecting your speakers to an amp" article to learn more about using your factory speaker wiring with your amplifier.
- 20-foot all-in-one cable
- 9 individually jacketed wires enclosed in outer PVC jacket
- includes wire for 4 speakers and an amplifier turn-on wire
- color-coded to match standard aftermarket wires
- tin-plated, oxygen-free copper wire
- 18-gauge wire
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MC918-20
What's in the box:
- 20' Length of nine conductor wire
Install Bay MC918-20 9-wire reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Install Bay MC918-20 9-wire
9-Wire/18-Gauge Speaker Cable: Nine individually covered 18-gauge OFC wires are housed inside the outer jacket. The wire colors match standard aftermarket color code -
- White (Front Left Positive)
- White with a black stripe (Front Left Negative)
- Gray (Front Right Positive)
- Gray with a black stripe (Front Right Negative)
- Green (Rear Left Positive)
- Green with a black stripe (Rear Left Negative)
- Purple (Rear Right Positive)
- Purple with a black stripe (Rear Right Negative)
- Light Blue (Amplifier Turn-On)
Note: Available in a 20' length. The outer jackets measure 0.345" in diameter.
1 question already asked