- component-style surge protector and power conditioner with built-in Wi-Fi
- includes detachable Wi-Fi antenna (needed for remote-based control via mobile app)
- heavy-duty metal housing
- free Tuya app for Apple® and Android™ allows you to control the 4 "smart" outlets
- turn on/off connected devices remotely or create schedules for energy usage
- total of 9 protected AC outlets:
- 4 rear-panel "smart" outlets individually controlled via Tuya mobile app
- 4 rear-panel switched outlets
- one front-panel always-on convenience outlet
- 2 protected charging ports (1 USB-A ports and 1 USB-C port)
- each port is rated at 5-volt/2 amps
- 2 sets of coaxial RF connections for cable TV, satellite, and antenna
- 2,160-joule protection
- LED display lets you easily monitor protection, ground wiring, and switched outlets power status
- 65dB of EMI/RFI noise filtering for clean power
- maximum current rating: 120 volt/15 amp
- rack-mountable (brackets and screws included)
- standard 1U rack height with feet removed
- 4 self-adhesive rubber feet included for use on stand or table
- 7-3/16"W x 1-7/8"H x 8-3/4"D
- weight: 7.7 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AS-P-603W
What's in the box:
- Power conditioner/surge protector (attached 8' AC power cord)
- WiFi antenna
- 2 Brackets
- 8 Philips-head machine screws
- 8 Hex-head machine screws
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- User Guide
- Warranty Sheet
Metra Helios AS-P-603W Smart Power Center reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra Helios AS-P-603W Smart Power Center
Features & specs
|Total AC Outlets||9|
|Total Current Capacity||15|
|Coaxial RF Jacks||Yes|
|Powerline Network Compatible||No|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee||N/A|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
9 AC Outlets: The Helios AS-P-603W Smart Power Surge Protector and Conditioner features a total of 9 AC outlets with 4 switched rear outlets, 1 easy-access always-on front outlet, and 4 "smart" outlets controlled via a free mobile app,
Surge Protection: This robust surge protector can be trusted to prevent electrical damage to your home AV equipment. The Helios AS-P-603W features power surge protection up to 2,160 joules with a 120volt/15A rating. Three kinds of filter circuitry isolates and protects digital, analog and high current equipment.
Power Conditioning: The Helios AS-P603W offers 65dB EMI/RMI noise filtration to condition the power and lines going to components connected to the unit's AC power outlets and RF-coaxial connectors.
WiFi Certified: The Helios AS-P-603W Smart Power Surge Protector and Conditioner is WiFi certified to wirelessly connect to your home's WiFi network and wirelessly control the unit's 4 "smart" outlets via a mobile app for Apple iOS and Android. Make sure to connect the included WiFi antenna. WiFi setup will be done through the free Tuya mobile app (see below).
App Control: The Tuya App (for Apple iOS 9.0+ and Android OS 4.4+) lets you control the 4 "smart" outlets on the AS-P-603W remotely from your compatible mobile device. From the app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device, you can conveniently turn on/off devices that are plugged into the surge protector, as well as create schedules for power usage. As smart home integration becomes more and more popular, this simple and easy solution allows non-smart electronics to be controlled remotely, with no hub or complex programming required.
Coaxial In/Out: The Helios AS-P-603W is outfitted with 2 F-type coaxial inputs and 2 F-type coaxial outputs for satellite and cable protection and conditioning.
USB Charging: The Helios AS-P-603W Smart Power Surge Protector and Conditioner is equipped with a front-panel USB-A port (5V/2.4A) and USB-C port (5V/3A) for charging your smartphone, tablet, and other electronic devices.
12V DC Trigger: The AS-P-603W features a rear-panel 12v DC trigger (3.5mm) that controls the unit's 4 switched outlets.
Front-Panel Display: The Helios AS-P-603W Smart Power Surge Protector and Conditioner features a front display that indicates voltage. It also features three front-panel LEDs labeled "Grounded", "Protected", and "Switched Outlets".
Mounting Options: The AS-P-603W Smart Power Surge Protector and Conditioner can be simply placed on a shelf, tabletop, or other flat surface It comes with self-adhesive rubber feet that add approximately 0.375" to the overall height of the surge protector. The Helios AS-P-603W can also be rack-mounted in a 1U space using the included brackets and hardware. The brackets add approximately 2.125" to the overall width of the unit.
Note: The Helios AS-P-603W is not wall mountable.
8' Power Cord: The Helios AS-P-603W Smart Power Surge Protector and Conditioner features an attached 8' AC power cord with 3-prong AC connector.
2 questions already asked