About the Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC Factory Integration Adapter
Keep your factory features
Keep your factory features
Axxess' HAX-HYKIA4-SWC wiring adapter allows you to connect a new car stereo in select 2010-13 Hyundai and Kia vehicles. Once connected, you'll retain the use of your steering wheel audio controls and the factory amp in these vehicles. The adapter also lets you keep your factory AUX input, backup camera, and BlueLink functions.
The package includes radio replacement and steering wheel control modules and the harnesses you'll need to connect your new system. The harnesses also supply a 12-volt/10-amp accessory output as well as the outputs (parking brake, reverse, VSS) needed to connect a navigation-ready receiver.
- allows installation of new receiver in select 2010-13 Hyundai and Kia vehicles
- retains steering wheel audio controls and factory amplifier
- retains BlueLink, AUX input, and backup camera
- supplies 12-volt/10-amp accessory output and navigation outputs
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AX-HYKIA4-SWC
What's in the box:
Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC Factory Integration Adapter owner's manual
- Radio replacement interface module
- Steering wheel control module
- AX-HYKIA5-SWC harness
- LD-2NAVAMP harness
- LD-SWC-F3.5 harness
- Installation Instructions
Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC Factory Integration Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC Factory Integration Adapter
Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC lets you replace the factory radio in select 2010-2013 Hyundai and Kia vehicles (factory amplifier equipped) with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining important factory features.
|Hyundai||Tucson (with Navigation)||2010-2013|
|Kia||Forte (with Auto Climate or Navigation)||2010-2013|
|Sorento (with Navigation)||2011-2013|
Retained Factory Features: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC retains the following factory features in your vehicle after you have replaced the stock radio with an aftermarket head unit.
- Factory Amplifier: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC is designed to retain the factory amplifier with gain and balance control.
- BlueLink: The AX-HYKIA4-SWC retains your vehicle's factory onboard BlueLink telematics and infotainment system (if equipped).
- Steering Wheel Controls: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC offers built-in SWC letting you retain your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls (no additional adapter required). Your aftermarket radio must be steering wheel control ready.
- Factory Aux: The AX-HYKIA4-SWC allows you to keep the vehicle's factory Aux input by using your aftermarket head unit's rear-panel Aux input.
- Factory Backup Camera: If your aftermarket stereo is equipped with a composite video camera input, the AX-HYKIA4-SWC will let you retain your vehicle's stock backup camera.
Outputs: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC provides a 12V/10A accessory output and navigation outputs to make installation easier and less time consuming.
- 12V/10A Accessory Output: Since there is no 12V accessory wire in the vehicle's factory harness, the AX-HYKIA4-SWC is designed to provide a 12V/10A switched accessory output to your new aftermarket stereo, preventing you from having to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column.
- Navigation Outputs: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC provides navigation outputs (Parking Brake, VSS, and Reverse) to help ease the installation process of an aftermarket navigation stereo.
The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA4-SWC Factory Integration Adapter replaces these items
- retains BlueLink, fade and balance controls, backup camera, and 3.5mm aux input
- designed for amplified factory systems
- includes pre-wired harness for Axxess ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface (sold separately)