About the Metra Top Cover Banana Connectors
With these top cover banana plugs, you'll never again have to worry about forgetting to slide the cover on before attaching the banana plug. These plugs have a cover that connects from the plug side rather than the wire side. Genius.
Banana connectors are popular and it's easy to see why. We find them to be especially helpful for the space-challenged rear panels of A/V receivers. These Metra connectors use a set-screw design that provides reliably easy and secure speaker wire termination for your speakers or components.
- provides an easy and secure connection between your 16- to 12-gauge speaker wire and your banana-compatible speakers, receiver, or amplifier
- a set-screw secures your speaker wire to the banana connector
- cover connects from the plug side rather than the wire side
- gold-plated connectors resist corrosion
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CS-BAN4-50
What's in the box:
- 50 Red banana plug connectors
- 50 Black banana plug connectors
Metra Top Cover Banana Connectors reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra Top Cover Banana Connectors
- Twist the banana plug connector clockwise to loosen the connector from the barrel.
- Slide the barrel up over the connector until they are completely apart.
- Loosen the set-screw on the connector.
- Strip your speaker wire back 0.5" and insert it up through the hollow end of the connector.
- Tighten the set-screw onto the inserted speaker wire.
- Slide the connector back through barrel
- Twist the connector counter-clockwise on the barrel to tighten the assembly
- Plug the banana connector into the binding-post terminal of your speakers, receiver, or amplifier.
- Connector Outer Diameter: 0.215"
- Connector Inner Diameter: 0.215" (fits 16 to 12AWG speaker wire)
- Barrel Outer Diameter: 0.425"
- Overall Length: 1.915"