Metra ethereal CAT-6
Direct-burial rated CAT-6 cable for Ethernet connections (1000-ft.)
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
- bulk CAT-6 cable for Ethernet connections
- 1000-ft. spool for custom cable lengths
- 23-gauge, 4 twisted pair construction (blue jacket)
- direct-burial rated for underground installation
- UL-listed for safe in-wall installation
- supports data speeds of up to 550 MHz
- long-lasting, durable design
- use EZ-RJ45 connectors and EZ-RJ45 crimping tool for termination
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 1000' CAT6 direct-burial cable (23AWG / 4-twister pair / 550Mhz)
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Direct Burial CAT6/550Mz Cable: This high performance Cat6, 23AWG, direct-burial rated, UL-listed, Ethernet bulk cable is an ideal choice for underground installations. Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet).
- Solid and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming.
- Bare oxygen-free copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with UL 444 specifications for communications cables; Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard.
- Foot-marked jacket helps you to track the remaining amount of cable left in the easy-to-pull-box.
Note: A Category 6 Ethernet cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.