- bulk CAT-6 cable for Ethernet connections
- 1000-ft. spool for custom cable lengths
- 23-gauge, 4 twisted pair construction (blue jacket)
- direct-burial rated for underground installation
- UL-listed for safe in-wall installation
- supports data speeds of up to 550 MHz
- long-lasting, durable design
- use EZ-RJ45 connectors and EZ-RJ45 crimping tool for termination
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CAT6-DB
What's in the box:
- 1000' CAT6 direct-burial cable (23AWG / 4-twister pair / 550Mhz)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra ethereal CAT-6
Direct Burial CAT6/550Mz Cable: This high performance Cat6, 23AWG, direct-burial rated, UL-listed, Ethernet bulk cable is an ideal choice for underground installations. Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet).
- Solid and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming.
- Bare oxygen-free copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with UL 444 specifications for communications cables; Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard.
- Foot-marked jacket helps you to track the remaining amount of cable left in the easy-to-pull-box.
Note: A Category 6 Ethernet cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections.