About the Metra ethereal Self-crimping Banana Connectors
These heavy-duty banana connectors feature a two-piece, screw-on design that gives you easy and reliable speaker cable termination — with no tools needed. 24k gold-plated contacts ensure maximum signal transfer without corrosion. If your receiver or speakers have banana-compatible binding posts, these connectors are super-easy to plug in. We find banana connectors especially handy for the space-challenged rear panels of A/V receivers.
- pair includes one insulator with a red band and one with a black band
- works with speaker wire up to 10-gauge
- 24k gold-plated contacts for corrosion resistance
- easy screw-on design no tools required
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CS-BAN3
What's in the box:
- 2 Screw-on banana plugs (one with black stripe and one with red stripe)
Metra ethereal Self-crimping Banana Connectors reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra ethereal Self-crimping Banana Connectors
Banana Plugs: The Metra Ethereal CS-BAN3 Banana Plugs make it easy to terminate your speaker wire. These banana plugs can accept up to 10-gauge speaker wire. The package includes one positive (red striped) and one negative (black striped) banana plug.
24K Gold Contacts: The Ethereal CS-BAN3 Banana Plugs utilize 24k gold contacts for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
- Strip the cable jacket of your speaker wire to expose 5/8" of copper stranding.
- Using your fingers, twist the copper strands to form a point.
- Slip the exposed copper strands through the locking ring.
- Fan the copper strands over the locking ring's teeth.
- Place the Banana connector over the copper strands, turning it clockwise onto the threaded portion of the locking ring until secure.
1 question already asked