About the Metra ethereal Right Angle Banana Connectors
These right angle banana connectors are great for making secure connections in tight spaces, whether on your speakers, receiver, or amplifier. Two set screws in each connector ensure a snug grip on the speaker wire. 24k gold-plated contacts prevent corrosion. Before ordering, make sure your component or speakers have banana-compatible binding posts. Works with speaker wire up to 12-gauge.
- pair includes one insulator with a red sleeve and one with a black sleeve
- works with speaker wire up to 12-gauge
- set-screw design ensures a snug grip on the wire
- 24k gold-plated contacts for corrosion resistance
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CS-BANRA
What's in the box:
- Right-angle banana plugs w/ red rubber boot
- Right-angle banana plug w/ black rubber boot
Metra ethereal Right Angle Banana Connectors reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra ethereal Right Angle Banana Connectors
Banana Plugs: The Metra Ethereal CS-BANRA Right-Angle Banana Plugs make it easy to terminate your speaker wire in tight places. These right-angle banana plugs can accept up to 12-gauge speaker wire. The package includes one positive (red rubber boot) and one negative (black rubber boot) right-angle banana plug.
24K Gold Contacts: The Ethereal CS-BANRA Right-Angle Banana Plugs utilize 24k gold contacts for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
- Remove the rubber boot and loosen both screws of the connector's opening.
- Strip the cable jacket of your speaker wire to expose 5/8" of copper stranding.
- Using your fingers, twist the copper strands of your speaker wire to form a point.
- Slip the exposed copper strands of your speaker wire through the connector's opening.
- Retighten both screws of the connector's opening onto your speaker wire and reinstall the rubber boot.