About the Metra ethereal CS-HDM4X1ASW4
Easily switch between four HDMI sources
This versatile 4-input, 1-output switcher will feed multiple HDMI sources to a single input on your TV, sound bar, or receiver. It's perfect for situations where you're limited on available inputs, or want to run a single HDMI cable to your TV or projector. Use the front-panel input button or the included remote control to quickly rotate through connected devices.
- HDMI switcher with 4 inputs and 1 output
- front-panel input selector lets you rotate through connected HDMI sources
- supports resolutions up to 4K/60fps (18Gbps maximum bandwidth)
- compatible with HDR (High Dynamic Range) content
- supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and 3D-encoded content
- supports multi-channel audio formats, including Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD™ Master Audio
- includes remote control for easy source switching
- analog and digital audio breakouts for sending signal to another device
- optical Toslink and coaxial RCA digital outputs
- 3.5mm stereo mini analog output
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) for sending audio from your TV back to your A/V receiver
- AC power adapter included
- 6-1/8"W x 15/16"H x 3-15/16"D
- warranty: 12 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CS-HDM4X1ASW4
What's in the box:
- HDMI switcher (4 input/1 output)
- AC power adapter (attached 47" DC cord)
- Remote control
- CR2025 3V battery (installed in remote)
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Screws
- User Manual
Metra ethereal CS-HDM4X1ASW4 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra ethereal CS-HDM4X1ASW4
4x1 HDMI Switcher: The Metra CS-HDM4X1ASW4 lets you connect up to 4 HDMI source devices to a single HDMI input on your AV receiver or TV, while sending digital or analog audio out to another audio playback device.
HDMI 2.0 (18Gbps): Metra's CS-HDM4X1ASW4 HDMI switcher supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, along with Ultra HD 4K and HDR video. The switcher is capable of receiving and transmitting video bandwidths up to 18Gbps. It also supports up to 7.1ch audio, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD.
- 4K Resolution: The CS-5X1HDMSPL4 is compatible with ultra-HD video resolutions up to 4k @ 60Hz with support of YCBR 4:4:4 color subsampling. It is also compatible with high definition video up to 1080p @ 60Hz; including 3D video. In addition, the switcher offers support for 1080i, 720p, and 480i video resolutions.
- HDR Formats: The Metra 4X1 HDMI switcher supports all the major HDR formats - including HDR 10, Dolby Vision, and HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma).
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant: HDCP 2.2 is supported by all of the HDMI splitter's inputs & outputs; HDCP is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with 4K Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers.
- Up to 7.1ch Audio: Metra's CS-HDM4X1ASW4 HDMI switcher supports up to LPCM 7.1ch, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Digital & Analog Outputs: The audio embedded in HDMI can be extracted via optical (toslink) digital, coaxial (RCA) digital, or stereo analog minijack (3.5mm); allowing you to send audio from and HDMI input source device out to another audio playback device lacking HDMI connectivity. The stereo analog minijack output can even be used to connect a set of headphones. The optical and coaxial digital outputs support 2ch or 5.1ch audio, while the stereo analog output supports 2ch only. Audio will be output simultaneously from the optical, coaxial, and stereo minijack outputs if you have them all connected at once
ARC (Audio Return Channel): If you have the switcher's HDMI output connected directly to your TV's HDMI ARC input and one of the switcher's HDMI inputs connected to the HDMI ARC output on your AV receiver, you can have the audio from the TV returned to your AV receiver.
Controls: The following controls are found on the front-panel of the HDMI switcher and on the included remote control - Source Select (1-4), ARC, and Audio Output Select (2ch or 5.1ch). The included IR remote also offers Power On/Off, Mute, and Pass (pass-through). The CS-HDM4X1ASW4's IR receiver is located on the front-panel.
Power Requirements: Metra's CS-HDM4X1ASW4 HDMI switcher operates off of standard household current using the supplied AC power adapter (Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz, 0.2A; Output: 5.0V/1A).
Mounting Options: The CS-HDM4X1ASW4 HDMI switcher can simply be placed horizontally on a flat-surface, such as on top of a shelf of a piece of AV furniture. It also comes with two mounting brackets to mount in vertically on a wall or piece of AV furniture (mounting screws not supplied).
3 questions already asked