About the Metra ethereal CS-HDM5X1SW4
Easily switch between five HDMI sources
This versatile 5-input, 1-output switcher will feed multiple HDMI sources to a single input on your TV, sound bar, or receiver. It's perfect for situations where you're limited on available inputs, or want to run a single HDMI cable to your TV or projector. Use the front-panel input button or the included remote control to quickly rotate through connected devices.
- HDMI switcher with 5 inputs and 1 output
- front-panel input selector lets you rotate through connected HDMI sources
- supports resolutions up to 4K/60fps (18Gbps maximum bandwidth)
- compatible with HDR (High Dynamic Range) content
- supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and 3D-encoded content
- includes remote control for easy source switching
- supports third-party controllers via RS-232
- AC power adapter included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CS-HDM5X1SW4
What's in the box:
- HDMI switcher (5 input/1 output)
- AC power adapter (attached 58" DC cord)
- Remote control
- CR2025 3V battery (installed in remote)
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Screws
- User Manual
Metra ethereal CS-HDM5X1SW4 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra ethereal CS-HDM5X1SW4
5x1 HDMI Switcher: Metra's CS-HDM5X1SW4 HDMI switcher incorporates five HDMI 2.0 inputs with one HDMI 2.0 output, allowing you to share and switch between multiple standard definition, high definition, or ultra high definition source devices (like a Blu-ray player, Game Console, Satellite/Cable receiver, network media player, and more) on a single display (like your flat-panel TV or front projector).
HDMI 2.0 (18Gbps): Metra's CS-HDM5X1SW4 HDMI switcher supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, along with Ultra HD 4K and HDR video. The switcher is capable of receiving and transmitting video bandwidths up to 18Gbps.
- 4K Resolution: The CS-HDM5X1SW4 is compatible with ultra-HD video resolutions up to 4k @ 60Hz with support of YCBR 4:4:4 color subsampling. It is also compatible with high definition video up to 1080p @ 60Hz; even 3D video. In addition, it supports 480i standard definition video.
- HDR Formats: The Metra 5X1 HDMI switcher supports all the major HDR formats - including HDR 10, Dolby Vision, and HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma).
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant: HDCP 2.2 is supported by all of the HDMI splitter's inputs & outputs; HDCP is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with 4K Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers.
Up to 7.1ch Audio: Metra's CS-HDM5X1SW4 HDMI switcher supports up to LPCM 7.1ch, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Remote Control: In addition to the HDMI switcher's front-panel input select button, the included IR remote control allows you to wirelessly operate the switcher and select source inputs (1-5). The unit is equipped with a front-panel IR receiver. Controls include Power On/Off and HDMI Input (1-5) selection.
RS232 Port: The CS-HDM5X1SW4 HDMI switcher is also outfitted with a RS232 port for control from your computer or a 3rd party custom integration system. Controls include Power On/Off and HDMI Input (1-5) selection.
LED Indicators: The 5x1 HDMI switcher features six LEDs to indicate Power & Inputs 1-5.
Power Requirements: Metra's CS-HDM5X1SW4 HDMI switcher operates off of standard household current using the supplied AC power adapter (Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz, 0.2A; Output: 5.0V/1A).
Mounting Options: The CS-HDM5X1SW4 HDMI switcher can simply be placed horizontally on a flat-surface, such as on top of a shelf of a piece of AV furniture. It also comes with two mounting brackets to mount in vertically on a wall or piece of AV furniture (mounting screws not supplied).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked