About the Axxess HDCC-01 Wiring Interface
The HDCC-01 interface from Axxess allows you to retain the factory aux input and the use of your clock when replacing the radio in select Hondas. The interface retains all balance and fader functions with your new car stereo, and it's compatible with both amplified and non-amplified systems. You'll get all the connections you'll need when installing a navigation receiver, along with 12-volt, 10-amp accessory power.
Plug-in connection for an Axxess steering wheel control adapter
The HDCC-01 includes a pre-wired harness for the Axxess ASWC-1 interface (sold separately), in case you'd like to integrate your factory steering wheel audio controls with your new car stereo. Warranty: 1 year.
Important Note: In order to retain your factory sub, you'll want to pick a new car stereo with subwoofer preamp outputs. To retain your vehicle's auxiliary input, you'll need to pick a car stereo with a rear aux input.
Axxess HDCC-01 Wiring Interface reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Axxess HDCC-01 Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess HDCC-01 radio replacement interface module is compatible with the following 2012-2014 Honda vehicles (without factory navigation).
|Honda||Civic (all trims except LX)||2013|
Retained Features: The Axxess HDCC-01 radio replacement interface module allows you to replace the factory radio in select 2012-up Honda vehicles with an aftermarket head unit and retain certain factory features; such as Aux input, amplifier, and steering wheel controls (optional SWC adapter required).
- Amplified or Non-Amplified Systems: The Axxess HDCC-01 works with factory amplified and non-amplified systems. If equipped, it will retain the factory amplifier in your vehicle along with balance & fade control.
- Factory Sub: The HDCC-01's wiring harness contains a male mono-RCA jack which plugs into your aftermarket head unit's subwoofer pre-out in order to retain your vehicle's factory sub.
- Factory Aux Input: To retain the vehicle's factory Aux input, your aftermarket head unit must have a rear-panel Aux input (male minijack to female stereo RCA adapter may be required, sold separately).
- Clock Display: The Axxess radio replacement interface module retains the ability to change your vehicle's factory clock, even after the factory radio is replaced with an aftermarket head unit.
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible: The included wiring harness features a right-angle 3.5mm connector that lets you keep your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls via the Axxess steering wheel control interface adapter (120ASWC1, sold separately).
Navigation Outputs: The Axxess HDCC-01 radio replacement interface module provides Parking Brake, VSS (vehicle speed sense), and Reverse Gear outputs to make installing an aftermarket navigation radio simpler and less time consuming.
Note: There is no parking brake output for the Honda CRV.
Aftermarket Radio Connection: The Axxess HDCC-01 radio replacement interface module features the following hardwire connections to your aftermarket head unit.
|Yellow||+12 Volt Constant|
|Red||+12 Volt Accessory|
|White||Left Front Speaker +|
|White/black||Left Front Speaker -|
|Gray||Right Front Speaker +|
|Gray/black||Right Front Speaker -|
|Green||Left Rear Speaker +|
|Green/black||Left Rear Speaker -|
|Purple||Right Rear Speaker +|
|Purple/black||Right Rear Speaker -|
|Light Green||Parking Brake|
|Blue/pink||VSS (vehicle speed sense)|
|White||Front Left Speakers|
|Gray||Front Right Speakers|
|Green||Rear Left Speakers|
|Purple||Rear Right Speakers|
Tools Required: The following tools are required for installation of this interface.
- Wire stripper
- Crimping tool & connectors (or soldering gun and solder)
- Electrical tape
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked