About the Axxess HYBL-02 Wiring Interface
Your Veloster is a great car, but the factory stereo leaves something to be desired. The Axxess HYBL-02 wiring interface allows you to integrate an aftermarket stereo with the S/PDIF amplified sound system in your 2011-up Hyundai Veloster.
With this interface, you'll be able to enjoy great sound from your new receiver without losing the car's factory Blue Link functionality. You'll also retain the fade and balance controls that are lost when the factory radio is removed. Even if you don't have Blue Link, you'll still need this adapter to connect an aftermarket stereo. This interface includes a plug-in connection for the Axxess ASWC-1 steering wheel audio control adapter (sold separately).
The HYBL-02 interface also provides a 12-volt switched accessory output, along with the Mute, Parking Brake, Speed Sense (VSS) and Reverse outputs you'll need if you're installing an in-dash navigation receiver. It's USB-updateable, and accepts speaker-level inputs.
- retains factory Blue Link, fade and balance, backup camera, and 3.5mm jack
- provides navigation outputs
- USB updateable
- used with SPIDIF amplified systems
- high level speaker output
- plug-in connection for ASWC-1 steering control adapter harness
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HYBL-02
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Vehicle harness
- Radio harness
- Installation Instructions
Axxess HYBL-02 Wiring Interface reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Axxess HYBL-02 Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess HYBL-02 radio replacement interface module is compatible with the following 2011-up Hyundai vehicles equipped with a digital amplifier (as of 3/12/2014).
Radio Replacement Interface: The Axxess HYBL-02 radio replacement interface module allows you to replace the factory radio in select 2011-up Hyundai vehicles with an aftermarket head unit and retain certain factory features; such as Blue Link, digital amplifier, Aux input, backup camera, and steering wheel controls (optional SWC adapter required).
- Retains Blue Link System: The HYBL-02 interface retains your vehicle's factory Blue Link system. Blue Link is an innovative solution that offers safety, service, and navigation information in the vehicle; as well as remote app functionality from your Apple iOS or Android smartphone.
- Digital Amplifier Retention: This interface provides high-level speaker inputs and an amplifier turn-on lead in order to retain your vehicle's factory digital (SPIDF) amplifier. You'll still have fade and balance control from your aftermarket stereo.
- OEM Aux Input: To retain the vehicle's factory Aux input, your aftermarket head unit must have a rear-panel Aux input (male mini to female stereo RCA adapter may be required, sold separately).
- Backup Camera: To retain the vehicle's factory backup camera, your aftermarket head unit must have a composite video camera input.
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible: The included wiring harness features a right-angle 3.5mm connector that lets you keep your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls via the Axxess steering wheel control interface adapter (120ASWC1, sold separately).
Note: An installation kit, antenna adapter and steering wheel interface adapter (if factory equipped) will also be required to complete installation.
Navigation Outputs: The Axxess HYBL-02 radio replacement interface module provides Parking Brake, VSS (vehicle speed sense), Reverse Gear, and Mute outputs to make installing an aftermarket navigation radio simpler and less time consuming.
Aftermarket Radio Connection: The Axxess HYBL-02 radio replacement interface module features the following hardwire connections to your aftermarket head unit.
|Yellow||+12 Volt Constant|
|Red||+12 Volt Accessory|
|White||Left Front Speaker +|
|White/black||Left Front Speaker -|
|Gray||Right Front Speaker +|
|Gray/black||Right Front Speaker -|
|Green||Left Rear Speaker +|
|Green/black||Left Rear Speaker -|
|Purple||Right Rear Speaker +|
|Purple/black||Right Rear Speaker -|
|Light Green||Parking Brake|
|Blue/pink||VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense)|
Tools Required: The following tools are required for installation of this interface.
- Wire stripper
- Crimping tool & connectors (or soldering gun and solder)
- Electrical tape