About the Axxess HYBL-03 Wiring Interface
The HYBL-03 interface from Axxess ensures that you can keep important features in your Hyundai or Kia vehicle when you replace the factory radio, including the factory Blue Link, as well as fade and balance controls, backup camera, and the 3.5mm auxiliary jack. Connect the wires from this interface to the wires on the new stereo's wiring harness, and your power, ground, and factory speaker connections are covered. The adapter works with amplified systems.
If your vehicle has steering wheel audio controls and your new car stereo is compatible, you can plug the Axxess ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface (sold separately) into this adapter's pre-wired harness. That way, you can keep those handy factory controls working with your new radio.
The HYBL-03 interface also offers the parking brake, reverse, mute, and Vehicle Speed Sensor (V.S.S.) outputs that you'll need if you're installing a navigation receiver.
- connect a new stereo to your factory wiring
- retains BlueLink, fade and balance controls, backup camera, and 3.5mm aux input
- provides connections for parking brake, Vehicle Speed Sensor (V.S.S.), reverse gear, and mute for installing navigation receivers
- designed for amplified factory systems
- includes pre-wired harness for Axxess ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface (sold separately)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HYBL-03
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Vehicle harness
- Radio harness
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Axxess HYBL-03 Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess HYBL-03 radio replacement interface module is compatible with the following 2011-up Hyundai & Kia vehicles equipped with a digital amplifier.
Radio Replacement Interface: The Axxess HYBL-03 radio replacement interface module allows you to replace the factory radio in select 2011-up Hyundai vehicles with an aftermarket head unit and retain certain factory features; such as Blue Link, digital amplifier, Aux input, backup camera, and steering wheel controls (optional SWC adapter required).
- Retains Blue Link System: The HYBL-03 interface retains your vehicle's factory Blue Link system. Blue Link is an innovative solution that offers safety, service, and navigation information in the vehicle; as well as remote app functionality from your Apple iOS or Android smartphone.
- Digital Amplifier Retention: This interface provides high-level speaker inputs and an amplifier turn-on lead in order to retain your vehicle's factory digital (SPIDF) amplifier. You'll still have fade and balance control from your aftermarket stereo.
- OEM Aux Input: To retain the vehicle's factory Aux input, your aftermarket head unit must have a rear-panel Aux input (male mini to female stereo RCA adapter may be required, sold separately).
- Backup Camera: To retain the vehicle's factory backup camera, your aftermarket head unit must have a composite video camera input.
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible: The included wiring harness features a right-angle 3.5mm connector that lets you keep your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls via the Axxess steering wheel control interface adapter (120ASWC1, sold separately).
Note: An installation kit, antenna adapter and steering wheel interface adapter (if factory equipped) will also be required to complete installation.
Navigation Outputs: The Axxess HYBL-03 radio replacement interface module provides Parking Brake, VSS (vehicle speed sense), Reverse Gear, and Mute outputs to make installing an aftermarket navigation radio simpler and less time consuming.
Aftermarket Radio Connection: The Axxess HYBL-03 radio replacement interface module features the following hardwire connections to your aftermarket head unit.
|Yellow||+12 Volt Constant|
|Blue/pink||VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense)|
|3.5mm Connector||SWC Input|
|White RCA||Left Aux|
|Red RCA||Right Aux|
|Red||+12 Volt Accessory|
|White||Left Front Speaker +|
|White/black||Left Front Speaker -|
|Gray||Right Front Speaker +|
|Gray/black||Right Front Speaker -|
|Green||Left Rear Speaker +|
|Green/black||Left Rear Speaker -|
|Purple||Right Rear Speaker +|
|Purple/black||Right Rear Speaker -|
|Light Green||Parking Brake|
Tools Required: The following tools are required for installation of this interface.
- Wire stripper
- Crimping tool & connectors (or soldering gun and solder)
- Electrical tape