About the T-Spec JP-18AMP-1
Complete sub amp kit for your Jeep
Jeep owners know there's very little space available for mounting an aftermarket subwoofer amplifier when upgrading the sound system. T-Spec's JP-18AMP-1 provides a custom-fit under-seat amp rack plus a complete wiring kit so you can power up the bass of your aftermarket system with no worries about where to fit the amp or what wires to use. The JP-18AMP-1 kit was designed for installing a mono subwoofer amp under the passenger seat.
- subwoofer amplifier wiring kit with under-seat mounting bracket
- fits select 2018-up Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-up Gladiator JT vehicles
- designed for use with an aftermarket receiver
- not compatible with factory amplified systems
- black powder-coated amp rack
- fits under passenger seat
- mounting area: 11-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- 4-gauge power and ground cables — made to length with ring terminals and protective flex looms
- 2-channel RCA cable, remote wire, and 12-gauge speaker wire — made to length
- vehicle specific fuse holder bracket with MANL fuse holder and 100A fuse
- mounting and installation hardware included
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JP-18AMP-1
What's in the box:
- 1 Amplifier mounting bracket
- 8' 4AWG power wire
- 3' 4AWG ground wire
- MANL fuse holder mounted to bracket w/ installed 2' 4AWG battery lead terminated in a ring terminal
- 10' 12AWG speaker wire
- 8' RCA patch cable w/ attached remote turn-on wire
- 100A mini-ANL fuse
- 24mm Bolt
- Two 4AWG crimp-on spade terminals
- Four 12AWG crimp-on spade terminals
- One 18AWG crimp-on spade terminal
- Two 4AWG terminal boots (red & black)
- Four 12AWG terminal boots (red & black)
- 1 Red 18AWG terminal boot
- Two 4AWG ferrules (red & black)
- Four 12AWG ferrules (red & black)
- One red 18AWG ferrule
- Three 1-1/2" sections of heat-shrink tubing
- Twenty 8" wire ties
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the T-Spec JP-18AMP-1
Overview: The Metra JP-18AMP-1 Subwoofer and Amp Installation Kit includes all the necessary parts to install one amplifier and subwoofer in select Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator vehicles (amp and subwoofer sold separately). The installation kit includes an amp mounting bracket, designed to install under the passenger seat, along with pre-cut 4 AWG power & ground wire, 12 AWG speaker wire, and an 8' pair of loomed RCA patch cables. All wiring features pre-installed braided loom for added protection. A mini-ANL fuse holder is included that's mounted to a bracket for installing near the vehicle battery, and a 100A mini-ANL fuse. Other accessories include 4-, 12-, and 18-guage crimp-on spade terminals, 4-, 12-, and 18-guage wire ferrules, rubber terminal boots, 3 sections of heat-shrink tubing, and twenty 8" wire ties. The included installation guide provides detailed step-by-step instructions.
Note: The Metra JP-18AMP-1 Subwoofer and Amp Installation Kit is designed for use with an aftermarket radio only. Factory radio integration is not provided.
Compatibility: The Metra JP-18AMP-1 Subwoofer and Amp Installation Kit is designed specifically for 2018-up Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-up Jeep Gladiator JT vehicles without a factory amplified sound system.
Amp Mounting Bracket Dimensions: The amp mounting bracket features an 11.5" x 7.25" mounting area with three sides including pre-drilled screw holes at 11" x 7" for mounting an amplifier.