About the T-Spec JP-18AMP-2
Complete amp kit for your Jeep
Jeep owners know there's very little space available for mounting aftermarket amplifiers when upgrading the sound system. T-Spec's JP-18AMP-2 provides two custom-fit under-seat amp racks plus a complete wiring kit so you can power up the sound of your aftermarket system with no worries about where to fit the amps or what wires to use. The JP-18AMP-2 kit was designed for installing a 4-channel amp under the driver's seat and a mono subwoofer amp under the passenger seat.
- dual amplifier wiring kit with under-seat mounting brackets
- fits select 2018-up Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-up Gladiator JT vehicles
- designed for use with an aftermarket receiver
- not compatible with factory amplified systems
- black powder-coated amp racks
- fits under passenger and driver's seat
- mounting areas: 11-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- 4-gauge power and ground cables — made to length with ring terminals and protective flex looms
- 4-channel RCA cable, 2-channel RCA cable, remote wire, and 12-gauge speaker wire — made to length
- T-harness retains use of factory speaker wiring and allows option for using receiver's high-level outputs
- vehicle specific fuse holder bracket with 2 MANL fuse holders and 100A fuses
- mounting and installation hardware included
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JP-18AMP-2
What's in the box:
T-Spec JP-18AMP-2 owner's manual
- 2 Amplifier mounting brackets
- Factory radio T-harness
- 8' 4AWG power wire (red)
- 12.5' 4AWG power wire (gray)
- Two 3' 4AWG ground wires
- 2 MANL fuse holders mounted to bracket w/ installed 2' 4AWG battery leads terminated in ring terminals
- 10' 12AWG speaker wire
- 8' 2-Channel RCA patch cable w/ attached remote turn-on wire
- 8' 4-Channel RCA patch cable w/ attached 4 pairs of speaker wires and remote turn-on lead
- Two 100A mini-ANL fuses
- 24mm Bolt
- Four 4AWG crimp-on spade terminals
- Four 12AWG crimp-on spade terminals
- Ten 18AWG crimp-on spade terminals
- Four 4AWG terminal boots (red & black)
- Four 12AWG terminal boots (red & black)
- Ten 18AWG terminal boots (6 red / 4 black)
- Four 4AWG ferrules (red & black)
- Four 12AWG ferrules (red & black)
- Ten 18AWG ferrules (6 red / 4 black)
- Three 1-1/2" sections of heat-shrink tubing
- Twenty 8" wire ties
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the T-Spec JP-18AMP-2
Overview: The Metra JP-18AMP-2 Dual-Amp Installation Kit includes all the necessary parts to install a 4-channel amplifier, a subwoofer amplifier, and subwoofer in select Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator vehicles (amps and subwoofer sold separately). The installation kit includes two amp mounting bracket, designed to install under each seat; pre-cut 4 AWG power & ground wires; 12 AWG speaker wire; three 8' pairs of loomed RCA patch cables; and a factory radio T-harness that lets you use the factory speaker wires. All wiring features pre-installed braided loom for added protection. Two mini-ANL fuse holders are included that are mounted to a single bracket for installing near the vehicle battery, and two 100A mini-ANL fuses. Other accessories include 4-, 12-, and 18-guage crimp-on spade terminals, 4-, 12-, and 18-guage wire ferrules, rubber terminal boots, 3 sections of heat-shrink tubing, and twenty 8" wire ties. The included installation guide provides detailed step-by-step instructions.
- The Metra JP-18AMP-2 Dual-Amp Installation Kit is designed for use with an aftermarket radio only. Factory radio integration is not provided.
- The included amp mounting brackets are designed for small form-factor amplifiers.
Compatibility: The Metra JP-18AMP-2 Dual-Amp Installation Kit is designed specifically for 2018-up Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-up Jeep Gladiator JT vehicles without a factory amplified sound system.
Amp Mounting Bracket Dimensions: Both brackets feature an 11.5" x 7.25" mounting area with three sides including pre-drilled screw holes at 11" x 7" for mounting an amplifier.