About the Axxess AX-LR90092 Wiring Interface
You want to upgrade the stereo in your 2005-09 Land Rover, but you don't want to lose important factory features. Axxess' AX-LR90092 Total Control Series interface retains your steering wheel audio controls, factory amplifier, and Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.). It also supplies a 12-volt accessory power connection, plus navigation connections (including reverse, speed pulse, and parking brake) that you'll need to install a car stereo with GPS navigation.
Note: The AX-LR90092 is designed to work only with amplified systems.
- retains steering wheel audio controls
- keeps Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.)
- supplies 12-volt accessory output
- supplies output wires (parking brake, reverse, speed sense) for GPS navigation receivers
- works only with amplified systems
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AX-LR90092
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Amplifier interface module
- Steering wheel control interface module
- Vehicle harness
- Steering wheel control harness
- Steering wheel control adapter
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Axxess AX-LR90092 Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess Integrate AX-LR90092 allows you to replace the factory radio in select Mercedes-Benz vehicles with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining important factory features that are normally lost when removing the factory radio.The AX-LR90092radio replacement interface is compatible with the following 2004-2009 Land Rover vehicles featuring a factory amplified system.
|Ranger Rover Sport||2005-2009|
Note: The factory navigation screen will only show the "LR" logo. There is also no time or clock retention on the factory screen.
Retained FactoryAmplifier: The Axxess Integrate AX-LR90092 retains your Land Rover vehicle's stock M.O.S.T. 25 amplifier with balance control (fader control is not supported). Your aftermarket head unit must feature a set of 2ch pre-outs (full-range).
Retains Steering Wheel Controls: If your new aftermarket head unit is steering wheel control ready, the included ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface module and harness allow you to retain your vehicle's factory steering wheel audio controls.
Navigation & 12V Accessory Outputs: The AL-LR90092 radio replacement interface module also provides accessory power for your aftermarket stereo, as well as navigation outputs such as parking brake, reverse, and vehicle speed sense.
- 12V/10A Accessory Output: In these Land Rover vehicles, there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness, which requires the installer to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing an aftermarket radio. The AL-LR90092 is designed to provide a 12-volt/10-amp switched accessory output (red wire) for your new aftermarket head unit.
- Navigation Outputs: The AL-LR90092 also provides parking brake, reverse, and vehicle speed sense (VSS) to make installing an aftermarket Navigation head unit simpler and less time consuming.
Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.): The ignition power source of of these Land Rover model vehicles keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the R.A.P. (retained accessory power) and is retained with AL-LR90092 interface.