About the Axxess AX-MC90082 Wiring Interface
You want to upgrade the stereo in your 2006-12 Mercedes-Benz, but you don't want to lose important factory features. Axxess' AX-MC90082 interface lets you retain your factory M.O.S.T. 25 amplifier, and the included ASWC-1 module allows you to keep your steering wheel audio controls. The interface provides a 12-volt/10-amp accessory output, while it also keeps your accessory power (R.A.P.) feature working. The interface includes the connections, including reverse, speed pulse, and parking brake, that you'll need to install a car stereo with GPS or video capability.
- connect a new stereo and retain steering wheel audio controls
- retains factory M.O.S.T. 25 amplifier
- retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- provides 12-volt accessory power
- provides outputs for navigation or video receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AX-MC90082
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Amplifier interface module
- Steering wheel control interface module
- Vehicle harness
- Steering wheel control harness
- Steering wheel control adapter
- Installation Instructions
Axxess AX-MC90082 Wiring Interface reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Axxess AX-MC90082 Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess Integrate AX-MC90082 allows you to replace the factory radio in select Mercedes-Benz vehicles with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining important factory features that are normally lost when removing the factory radio.The AX-MC90082 radio replacement interface is compatible with the following 2006-2011 Mercedes-Benz vehicles featuring a factory M.O.S.T 25 amplified system.
Retains Factory M.O.S.T 25 Amplifier: The Axxess Integrate AX-MC90082 retains your Mercedez-Benz vehicle's stock M.O.S.T. 25 amplifier with balance control (fader control is not supported). Your aftermarket head unit must feature a set of 2ch pre-outs (full-range).
Retains Steering Wheel Controls: If your new aftermarket head unit is steering wheel control ready, the included ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface module and harness allow you to retain your vehicle's factory steering wheel audio controls.
Navigation & 12V Accessory Outputs: The AX-MC90082 radio replacement interface module also provides accessory power for your aftermarket stereo, as well as navigation outputs such as parking brake, reverse, and vehicle speed sense.
- 12V/10A Accessory Output: In these GM vehicles, there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness, which requires the installer to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing an aftermarket radio. The AX-MC90082 is designed to provide a 12-volt/10-amp switched accessory output (red wire) for your new aftermarket head unit.
- Navigation Outputs: The AX-MC90082 also provides parking brake, reverse, and vehicle speed sense (VSS) to make installing an aftermarket Navigation head unit simpler and less time consuming.
Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.): The ignition power source of of the Mercedes ML or GL keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the R.A.P. (retained accessory power) and is retained with AX-MC90082 interface.
The Axxess AX-MC90082 Wiring Interface replaces these items
- connect a new stereo to your factory wiring plug and retain steering wheel audio controls
- retains the amplifier in your Fiber Optic amplified audio system (fader control is lost)
- retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) and provides outputs for navigation receivers