About the Axxess GMOS-MOST-02 Wiring Interface
You want to upgrade the stereo in your 2014-up Chevrolet, but you don't want to lose important factory features. Axxess' GMOS-MOST-02 interface retains your factory Bluetooth/OnStar, along with your vehicle's factory MOST 25 amplifier. It lets you keep your factory backup camera, aux input, warning chimes, and retained accessory power (R.A.P.). It also provides the navigation connections (including reverse, speed pulse, and parking brake) that you'll need to install a car stereo with GPS. The kit also includes a pre-wired connection for the ASWC-1 steering wheel control adapter (sold separately) which allows you to keep your steering wheel audio controls.
- retains factory MOST amplifier, aux input, and backup camera
- retains your factory Bluetooth and OnStar
- retains all warning chimes
- plug-in harness for ASWC-1 steering wheel control adapter (sold separately)
- retains 12-volt accessory output and retained accessory power (R.A.P.)
- provides navigation outputs (reverse, speed pulse, parking brake)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GMOS-MOST-02
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Vehicle harness
- Radio harness
- Backup camera harness
- 10-PIN jumper harness
- Installation Instructions
Axxess GMOS-MOST-02 Wiring Interface reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Axxess GMOS-MOST-02 Wiring Interface
Radio Replacement Interface (for GM): The Axxess Integrate GMOS-MOST-02 allows you to replace the factory radio in select GM vehicles with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining important factory features that are normally lost when removing the factory radio.
Vehicle Compatibility: The GMOS-MOST-02 radio replacement interface is compatible with the following 2014-up GM vehicles (as of 9/14/2018):
Retained Features: The Axxess Integrate GMOS-MOST-02 will retain your GM vehicle's factory MOST amplifier, OnStar, Bluetooth, backup camera, R.AP., warning chimes, & turn-signals.
MOST Amplifier: This radio replacement interface allows you to retain your GM vehicle's factory MOST amplifier. It provides adjustable gain control for overall volume level.
- OnStar: The GMOS-MOST-02 is designed to retain the factory OnStar emergency services system that would normally be lost when your GM factory radio is replaced with an aftermarket stereo.
- Bluetooth: The GMOS-MOST-02 also retains your factory Bluetooth microphone & functionality.
- Backup Camera: This radio replacement interface lets you retain your vehicle's backup camera by connecting to your aftermarket head unit's composite video camera input.
- R.A.P. (Retains Accessory Power): The ignition power source of most GM vehicles keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the R.A.P. (retained accessory power) and is retained with GMOS-MOST-02 interface.
- Warning Chimes & Turn Signals: The GMOS-MOST-02 radio replacement interface module also retains your vehicle's factory warning chimes and turn signals.
Outputs: The GMOS-MOST-02 radio replacement interface module also provides accessory power for your aftermarket stereo, as well as navigation outputs such as parking brake, reverse, mute, and vehicle speed sense.
- 12V/10A Accessory Output: In these GM vehicles, there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness, which requires the installer to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing an aftermarket radio. The GMOS-MOST-02 is designed to provide a 12-volt/10-amp switched accessory output (red wire) for your new aftermarket head unit.
- Navigation Outputs: The GMOS-MOST-02 also provides parking brake, reverse, mute, and vehicle speed sense (VSS) to make installing an aftermarket Navigation head unit simpler and less time consuming.
Optional Steering Wheel Control Interface: The pre-wired SWC harness features a right-angle 3.5mm connector that lets you keep your GM vehicle's factory steering wheel controls via the ASWC-1 Steering Wheel Control Interface (120ASWC1, sold separately).