About the Axxess NITO-01
The Axxess NITO-01 interface lets you connect your new car stereo to the factory wiring plug in select 2016-up Nissan Maxima vehicles with amplified systems. This adapter provides the electrical, ground, and speaker connections you need, allowing you to retain the factory backup camera, aux input, and audible parking sensor warning. You'll retain the use of your Nissan's amplifier, but you will lose your fader control. The harness also includes the reverse, parking brake, and Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) outputs needed for installing a new navigation receiver.
The Axxess NITO-01 interface also includes an accessory power wire, which is not found in the Maxima's original harness. The interface also includes a pre-wired harness that plugs into the Axxess ASWC-1 interface (sold separately), saving you time and effort in getting your factory steering wheel audio controls to work with your new car stereo.
Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this adapter is compatible with your vehicle. Warranty: 1 year.
- connect a new stereo to your factory wiring plug
- retains your factory backup camera and aux input
- retains factory amplifier (fader is lost)
- provides connections for parking brake, Vehicle Speed Sensor (V.S.S.), and reverse for installing navigation receivers
- includes prewired harness for ASWC-1 steering wheel control adapter
- provides an accessory power wire (not present in the Maxima's factory harness)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NITO-01
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Interface harness
- Vehicle harness
- 12V-to-6V converter
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Axxess NITO-01
Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess Integrate NITO-01 radio replacement interface is compatible with 2016-up Nissan Maximas that feature factory amplifier systems.
Retained Features: The Axxess Integrate NITO-01 radio replacement interface module allows the replacement of the factory radio in a 2016-up Nissan vehicle with an aftermarket head unit. This interface module allows you to retain factory features such as the factory amplifier system, Aux input, backup camera, & RAP (Retained Accessory Power).
- Factory Amplifier: The NITO-01 allows you to retain your vehicle's factory amplifier system with balance control (fader is lost).
- Aux Input: The NITO-01 includes stereo male RCA connectors that allow you to retain your factory installed 3.5mm jack. Your aftermarket radio must also have a rear-panel Aux input. A stereo RCA-to-Minijack adapter (sold separately) maybe required if your aftermarket head unit is equipped with a rear-panel 3.5mm Aux input.
- Backup Camera & Parking Sensors: The NITO-01 also includes a male composite video connector to allow you to retain your factory installed backup camera through your aftermarket head unit's composite video camera input. In addition, the NITO-01 will retain your vehicle's audible parking sensor warning.
- RAP (Retained Accessory Power): The NITO-01 is designed to retain your vehicle's RAP (Retained Accessory Power) system. RAP (Retained Accessory Power) allows your vehicle's ignition power source to keep the radio on until one of the doors is opened.
Optional Steering Wheel Control Adapter: The NITO-01 is pre-wired with a right-angle 3.5mm connector that lets you keep your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls via the Axxess ASWC-1 Steering Wheel Control Interface (120ASWC1, sold separately).
Note: If your vehicle is equipped with factory Satellite Radio or Bluetooth, you will lose these functions when installing an aftermarket head unit with the NITO-01.
+12V/10A Accessory Output: Because there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the Nissan Maxima's factory harness, the NITO-01 provides a 12V/10A switched accessory output for your new stereo. This saves your from having to run an accessory wire from your new aftermarket radio to the fuse box or underneath the steering column.
Navigation Outputs: The Axxess Integrate NITO-01 is outfitted with navigation output wires (Parking Brake, Reverse, Speed Sense) to make installation of an aftermarket navigation receiver simpler and quicker.
Level Adjustment: If you find that your vehicle's speakers are too loud or not loud enough after installation of your aftermarket head unit with the Axxess Integrate NITO-01, then you can use the potentiometer on the radio replacement interface module to adjust volume level.
Aftermarket Radio Connection: The NITO-01 features the following hardwire connections to your aftermarket head unit and factory system.
|Red||+12 Volt Accessory|
|Light Green||Not Used|
|Yellow||+12 Volt Constant|
|Red (long)||+12 Volt Accessory|
|Red (short)||Camera Power 6V|
|White||Left Front Speaker +|
|White/black||Left Front Speaker -|
|Gray||Right Front Speaker +|
|Gray/black||Right Front Speaker -|
|Light Green||Parking Brake|
|Blue/pink||VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense)|
|Male 3.5mm Jack||SWC Output|
|White RCA||Left Aux|
|Red RCA||Right Aux|
|Yellow RCA||Composite Video (Backup Camera)|
|2V-to-6V Converter Harness|
|Blue/white (thin)||12V-to-6V converter Reverse|
|Blue/red (thin)||12V-to-6V converter Positive|
|Black (thin)||12V-to-6V converter Ground|
3 questions already asked