About the Spyclops SPY-NVR8720W Wireless Camera System
Monitor and record surveillance footage wirelessly
Monitor and record surveillance footage wirelessly
The Spyclops SPY-NVR8720W surveillance system offers convenient wireless surveillance coverage for your home or business. The included network video recorder (NVR) uses Wi-Fi® to connect to eight included weather-resistant HD cameras for capturing high-definition video. Night vision provides clear low-light imaging.
You can view footage on your own monitor or TVs (not included), or keep tabs remotely with the included smartphone app. The NVR has 1TB of built-in storage, and can be expanded to up to 4TB.
- records video for up to 8 surveillance cameras
- 8-channel wireless connection between NVR and cameras
- up to 30 fps recording per channel
- free mobile phone app allows remote viewing via Android™ and iOS® devices
- kit includes power supply for NVR, eight power supplies for cameras, and mouse
- video monitor not included
HD Bullet Cameras:
- 1280 x 720p resolution
- RJ-45 Ethernet port and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n interface
- IP66 rated dust-tight and water-resistant
- night vision viewing up to 65'
- auto 3D DNR (digital noise reduction)
- 8-1/8"L x 2-13/16"W x 2-3/16"H
Network Video Recorder (NVR):
- built-in hard drive with 1TB storage
- internal SATA port allows expansion to up to 4TB of storage
- output options include VGA and HDMI connections
- Ethernet port (cable included)
- dual USB 2.0 ports for backup and mouse connection
- 4 zone selectable privacy masking
- 10-1/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 8-5/16"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPY-NVR8720W
What's in the box:
- SPY-NVR8720W 8-channel network video recorder (NVR)
- 2 Wireless antennas (7-3/4" length)
- NVR AC adapter with attached 40" DC output cord (DC output: 12V 3A)
- Mouse with attached 44" cord (Type A USB)
- 8 White Mini Bullet IP cameras with attached 15" cable (RJ-45 female and DC barrel connectors)
- 8 Wireless antennas (5-3/8" length)
- 24 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
- 24 Plastic wall anchors
- 8 Camera AC adapters each with 118" DC output cords (DC output: 12V 1A)
- 2 Wi-Fi antennas with attached 118" cable (Mini coax connector)
- 37" Ethernet cable (RJ-45 plugs on each end)
- 2 Waterproof plug protectors (each with cap / insert / and gasket)
- Users Manual
- 2 Sets of 5 Spyclops window decals
- QC Certification (triangle)
Spyclops SPY-NVR8720W Wireless Camera System reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Spyclops SPY-NVR8720W Wireless Camera System
8-Channel NVR Kit: The Spyclops SPY-NVR8720W 8-channel NVR + Wireless Camera Kit contains many of the items required for a small video surveillance system. The kit includes an 8-channel NVR (network video recorder) that can record HD video (720p), along with 8 wireless mini-Bullet cameras, and the mounting hardware for the cameras. No monitor is included with the kit.
Dimensions: The NVR and Cameras have the following dimensions:
- NVR: 10.182"W x 1.813"H x 8.304"D (7.625"H and 9.837"D w/antenna)
- Cameras: 2.5" diameter, 2.57" x 2.57" base; weight 13.6 ounces
8-channel NVR: The NVR is an 8-channel security NVR (network video recorder) that can record HD video from up to 8 IP wireless cameras. It has a built-in 1 TB SATA HDD for hours of recording time. The system HDD can be upgraded to support up to 4 TB of storage.
Operating System: The NVR has an embedded Linux operating system. An optical mouse is included for controlling the system via its graphical user interface. There are HDMI and VGA outputs provided for connecting the NVR to a TV or computer monitor.
Video Quality: The NVR uses H.264 video compression, and can output video at 1024 x 768, 1366 x 768, 1440 x 900, or 1920 x 1080p through its HDMI or VGA outputs.
Network Setup: The NVR can be connected to your home network for remote monitoring. Using the free EseeNet+ app, you can remotely view your system from any web browser, iPhone, iPad, or Android device. EseeNet+ is available for iPhone/iPad with iOS 6.0 or later, and Android devices with version 2.3 and up.
Backup: Video and audio stored in the NVR can be easily and quickly backed up using a USB drive (flash drive, portable HDD, or disk burner). Two USB ports are included on the rear panel--one for the included mouse, and one for a USB backup drive.
Connections: The NVR has the following connections on the rear panel:
- HDMI Output: x1
- VGA Out: Female DE-15 x1
- Ethernet: RJ-45 x1 (WAN)
- USB: Type A female x2 (Mouse, USB backup)
- Antenna: RPSMA connectors x 2 (male on NVR/female on antenna)
- DC 12V: DC barrel connection
Overview: The SPY-NVR8720W kit includes 4 wireless Mini Bullet cameras with 3.6mm lenses and 1/4" 1 MP Progressive Scan image sensors. The cameras produce high definition video with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The cameras have a durable white metal housing, and can be used for outdoor or indoor recording.
Wired or Wireless Interface: The cameras can be connected to the NVR via Ethernet cable (RJ45 -- 10M/100M), or wirelessly through Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n).
Mounting: The cameras come mounted on a 2-1/2" diameter base that can be attached to a wall or ceiling via 3 screws. They can be tilted up to 90° on the base and rotated to properly orient the camera. The camera has a fixed sunshield to protect the lens from rain and direct sunlight.
Weather Resistance: The cameras are IP66 compliant, which means they have been tested under the harshest conditions. The cameras are dust proof and weatherproof, and are designed to operate in temperatures of +14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C).
Infrared LEDs: The cameras are equipped with 36 infrared LEDs enhance the available light in dark areas to give you more image detail in extreme low light conditions. The IR LEDs provide Night Vision viewing up to 65' (20 meters). The infrared LEDs are automatically activated when light conditions are low. Minimum illumination is 0.1 Lux (color) or 0.01 Lux (B&W).
Privacy Masking: Up to 4 zones of privacy masking is available. Privacy masking obscures the video signal from certain areas of the frame that you wish to protect from the camera's view.
Power Requirements: Each camera comes with an AC adapter with a 10' DC power cord.
4 questions already asked