About the Axxess GMOS-LAN-10
Metra's GMOS-LAN-10 wiring interface lets you replace the factory radio in select OnStar-equipped 2016-up GM vehicles using the existing wiring and connectors. Even if you don't subscribe to OnStar, you'll need this interface to connect an aftermarket stereo.
Keep those GM factory options
Connect the GMOS-LAN-10 to your aftermarket radio, mount the module, and plug it into the existing factory plug. Get the great sound you want, and keep all of the important safety features intact. You can adjust volume settings for OnStar, and you'll retain the use of your vehicle's Bluetooth system, as well as the backup camera. This interface gives you convenient plug-in connections for the Axxess steering wheel control adapter (not included) that works with most aftermarket stereos – that means less wiring work for you. The interface also provides outputs you'll need to connect a navigation receiver including parking brake, reverse, and speed sense.
This interface is compatible with select 2016-up General Motors vehicles without amplified systems. If you haven't done so already, please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this item is compatible with your vehicle. Warranty: 1 year.
- replace the factory radio in select OnStar-equipped 2016-up GM vehicles using the existing wiring and connectors
- retains Bluetooth system, Onstar, Retained Accessory Power, and backup camera
- MFR # GMOS-LAN-10
What's in the box:
Axxess GMOS-LAN-10 owner's manual
- Radio replacement interface module
- Vehicle harness
- Radio harness
- Camera harness
- Installation Instructions
Axxess GMOS-LAN-10 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Axxess GMOS-LAN-10
Radio Replacement Interface Module: The Axxess GMOS-LAN-10 interface is designed to allow you to replace the factory radio of select GM vehicles with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining many factory features that are normally lost when the factory radio is removed.
Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess GMOS-LAN-10 is compatible with the following 2016-up Chevrolet and GMC vehicles with an IOA or IOB factory radio.
Note: The IOA/IOB code, if applicable, can be found in the "Service Parts Identification" label located in the glove box of most vehicles and the rear copartment floor of the Malibu.
Retained Factory Features: The Axxess GMOS-LAN-10 retains the following factory features.
- OnStar: The GMOS-LAN-10 is designed to retain the factory OnStar emergency services system that would normally be lost when your factory radio is replaced by an aftermarket head unit.
- Bluetooth: The GMOS-LAN-10 radio replacement interface module will retain your vehicle's factory Bluetooth functionality.
- +12V/10A Accessory Output: In many GM vehicles, there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness, which requires the installer to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing an aftermarket radio. The GMOS-LAN-10 is designed to provide a 12V/10A switched accessory output (red wire).
- Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.): The ignition power source of many GM vehicles keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the R.A.P. (retained accessory power). The GMOS-LAN-10 is designed to retain this feature.
- Warning Chimes: The GMOS-LAN-10 retains your vehicle's factory warning chimes.
- Backup Camera: The GMOS-LAN-10 retains your vehicle's factory backup camera through its composite video jack and your aftermarket radio's camera input.
Optional Steering Wheel Control Adapter: The GMOS-LAN-10 features a right-angle 3.5mm connector that lets you keep your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls via the optional Axxess Steering Wheel Control Interface (120ASWC1, sold separately), when installing an aftermarket head unit with a steering wheel control input.
Navigation Outputs: In addition, the GMOS-LAN-10 provides navigation outputs (VSS, Parking Brake, and Reverse) to help ease the installation process of an aftermarket navigation radio.
6 questions already asked
Works well. Gotta pay attention to the install instructions or it's easy to get confused with the wiring.
Michael from Sturgeon Bay, WI