About the Install Bay PSP4
Install Bay's port tube kits are made to simplify building your own ported subwoofer enclosure. The kit includes flared end caps that project the sound from your sub with minimal port noise, while their rolled edges give your install a clean custom look. The tube can be trimmed to the proper length for your enclosure.
All components are made of tough ABS plastic to stand up to the high temperatures of your vehicle's trunk or interior. You'll be able to maximize your sub's low-end impact and minimize the effort of creating your own custom-fit box.
- ABS plastic port tube kit for subwoofer box construction
- includes tube, larger exterior flared end cap, smaller interior end cap, and connecting rings
- tube diameter: 4"
- tube length: 12"
- exterior end cap diameter: 7.25"
- overall length with caps: 18"
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PSP4
What's in the box:
- Port tube
- Large flared end
- Small flared end
- 2 Connecting rings
- Installation Instructions
- Cutout Template
Install Bay PSP4 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Install Bay PSP4
Precision Port: The Precision Port Tube Kit (PSP4) delivers greater sound pressure levels, plus cleaner sound with less distortion for your subwoofer enclosure. The Precision Port Tube Kit features high quality ABS construction will simple installation.
- The Precision Port Kit consists of 5 parts - a single port tube, one large exterior flared end, one small interior flared end, and two connector rings. These connector rings attach the flared ends to the port. Use an ABS adhesive or similar type glue (sold separately) to secure the port tube, connector rings, and flared ends together.
- Once you've measured and cut the hole for the Precision Port in your enclosure, the Precision Port can be secured to the top of the enclosure with mounting screws (not included). The Precision Port can be placed as close as 4" from the inside wall of the enclosure. Although, it is recommended to keep it as far away from the inside wall as possible.
Note: Professional installation by a qualified installer is recommended. See Installation Instructions for further installation details.
Dimensions: Dimensions for the Precision Port Tube Kit (PSP4).
- Overall: 7.25" (diameter) x 18.0" (length)
- Port Tube: 4.0" (diameter) x 12.0" (length)
- Cutout: 6.25" (diameter) x 22.0" (length)
Note: See Installation Instructions on how to calculate the port length needed for your subwoofer enclosure.
1 question already asked