About the Metra 44-PWEC157 Power Antenna Kit
The Metra 44-PWEC157 power antenna kit includes all the cables you need to install a new power antenna in most vehicles. The kit includes:
- 157" antenna cable with male and female Motorola ends
- 157" red wire for 12V power (.250" male and female slide connectors on either end)
- 157" blue wire for antenna turn-on (.250" male and female slide connectors on either end)
Warranty: 60 days.
What's in the box:
- 157" Antenna cable (Female Motorola connector on one end and male Motorola connector on other end)
- 157" Red wire (0.25" female slide connector on one end and 0.25" female/male slide on other end)
- 157" Blue wire (0.25" female slide connector on one end and 0.25" male slide connector on other end)
Metra 44-PWEC157 Power Antenna Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra 44-PWEC157 Power Antenna Kit
Overview: The Metra AntennaWorks Power Antenna Extension cable includes the cables needed to install a universal power antenna in vehicles with extra long cable runs. The kit includes the following:
- 13.1' Antenna Signal Extension Cable: The antenna cable has a high density braided shielding, and is terminated with a standard sized male Motorola plug on one end and a standard sized female Motorola plug on the other. It includes an impedance matching capacitor.
- 13.1' Power Wire (Red): The red wire comes with a 1/4" female slide connector on one end, and the other end is terminated with a 1/4" female/male slide connector. (This connector may be used as a male or female connector; the male tip may be broken off for applications requiring a female connector).
- 13.1' Turn-on Wire (Blue): The blue wire comes with a 1/4" female slide connector on one end, and the other end is terminated with a 1/4" male slide connector.
Note: To use the extension wires with the attached quick-slide connectors, the the new antenna and vehicle wiring must have quick-slide connectors; if the antenna/vehicle wiring is not fitted with slide connectors, connectors may be purchased and crimped onto the power antenna wiring.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?