About the T-Spec V10-AK8
Power up to specification
This V10-AK8 amplifier power wiring kit from T-Spec helps deliver the power you need to drive your music to the highest level. The kit includes 8-gauge power and ground wires, an 18-gauge turn-on lead, a 17-foot stereo patch cable, a fuse holder, and an assortment of hardware useful for your installation. T-Spec makes wiring products that meet all American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) standards for size, strand-count, resistance, and insulation quality. With T-Spec wiring, your amps and speakers will get the energy they need to give you peak performance.
Oxygen-free virgin copper
Recycled copper often contains impurities that can impair conductivity, so T-Spec uses only oxygen-free non-recycled virgin copper in all their wire to maximize signal and power flow. The high strand count and special PVC blended jacket give T-Spec wire an extraordinary flexibility, making installation easier. The power and ground wires in this kit each come with a sturdy ring terminal machine-crimped to one end, ensuring a secure contact with your car's battery and chassis ground. T-Spec even pre-installed the fuse holder (with a 50-amp fuse included) inline on the power wire, for your safety and peace of mind.
Note: This wiring kit does not include speaker wire. You will need to purchase that separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
- 8-gauge amplifier wiring kit
- 17 feet of 8-gauge matte pearl power cable with ring terminal
- 3 feet of 8-gauge matte gray ground wire with ring terminal
- 17-foot 2-channel RCA patch cable (double twisted pair for superior noise reduction)
- 17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on lead wire
- brass mini-ANL fuse holder with 50-amp fuse installed on power wire
- all wires made of oxygen-free non-recycled copper
- wires meet all ANSI and CEA standards
- comes with an assortment of hardware including wire ties, a firewall bushing, and various crimp-on wire terminals
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # V10-AK8
What's in the box:
- 17' Length of 8 AWG OFC multi-strand power wire (ring terminal installed) w/ inline mini-ANL fuse holder and 50A mini-ANL fuse installed
- 3' Length of 8 AWG OFC mulit-strand ground wire w/ ring terminal
- 17' Length of blue 18 AWG remote turn-on wire
- 17' Stereo RCA patch cable
- Two 8 AWG Crimp-on spade terminals
- 2 Spade terminal boots (white & black)
- One 18 AWG crimp-on spade terminal
- One 18 AWG crimp connector (red)
- 8 AWG firewall bushing
- Eight 4" wire ties
T-Spec V10-AK8 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the T-Spec V10-AK8
Overview: This T-Spec V10-AK8 (v10-series) amplifier wiring kit contains enough power and ground wire, RCA cable, turn-on wire, and connection accessories to install a single amplifier in most vehicles. The OFC (oxygen-free copper) wire included in this kit meets CEA and ANSI specification for wire gauge, and is BC-5W marine compliant. The high strand count gives you maximum flexibility and maximum conductivity. The V10-AK8 kit is rated to 800 watts maximum power at 14.4 volts.
Contents: This v10-series amplifier kit contains the following:
- Power Wire: 17' of 8 AWG OFC multi-strand wire in a matte pearl white PVC blended jacket; the wire already has the V12 compact brass mini-ANL fuse holder installed in-line, with a 50A Mini ANL fuse; the battery end of the wire is terminated with a nickel-plated crimp-on ring terminal with a white boot (0.60" outer diameter and 0.33" inner diameter)
- Fuse Holder Dimensions:
- Width: 3.0"
- Height: 1.40"
- Depth: 1.62"
- Ground Wire: 3'of 8 AWG OFC multi-strand wire in a translucent matte brown PVC blended jacket; one end is terminated with a nickel-plated crimp-on ring terminal with a silver boot (0.60" outer diameter and 0.33" inner diameter)
- RCA Cable: 17' v10 noise-rejecting four-twist RCA cable with precision machined ends and quad-split tip
- Turn-On Wire: 17' of 18 AWG OFC remote turn-on wire in a blue jacket; neither end is terminated
- Installation Accessories:
- Two 8 AWG crimp-on spade terminals with white (power) and black (ground) boots for amplifier connection
- Red 18 AWG crimp-on spade terminal and red butt connector for remote turn-on wire connection
- Firewall bushing for 8 AWG wire
- Eight 4" Wire ties
The T-Spec V10-AK8 replaces these items