About the Pinpoint AM20
Securely mount compact satellite speakers to your wall or ceiling with the Pinpoint AM20 bracket. Its ball-and-socket joint gives you a 90° pivot, and you can rotate the mounting arm a full 360° for added positioning flexibility. This bracket is compatible with a wide range of satellite speakers, including those found in many surround sound speaker systems.
The AM20 is perfect for folks who want to connect in-wall speaker cable to a wall-mounted speaker. It includes a metal mounting plate that can attach directly to a standard single-gang junction box. Just install a J-box where you'd like to mount your speaker, and you'll have a safe, clean way for your in-wall cable to exit your wall. You'll enjoy a clean, uncluttered appearance with no exposed wires.
- for wall- or ceiling-mounted satellite speakers
- weight capacity: 11 lbs. when mounted to a stud
- can mount directly to single-gang J-box
- rotates 360° and pivots 90°
- attaches to speaker's keyhole slot or threaded inserts
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AM20 Black
What's in the box:
- Black adjustable speaker bracket assembly
- Black dual point mounting bracket
- Black extension arm
- Black wall plate
- 6mm x 25mm Bolt
- Two 6mm x 12mm bolts
- Two 5mm x 12mm bolts
- 5mm x 25mm Bolt
- 1/4"-20 x 1" Bolt
- 1/4-20 x 1.75" Bolt
- Two 1/4"-20 x 1/2" bolts
- Two 5mm x 31mm wood-screws
- Two 3.5mm x 30mm machine screws
- Two 6mm flat-washers
- 1/4" Flat-washer
- 1/4" Lock-washer
- 5mm Threaded screw-cap
- 2 Plastic drywall anchors
- Assembly and Mounting Instructions sheet
Pinpoint AM20 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pinpoint AM20
Overview: The Pinpoint AM20 Universal Home Theater Speaker Wall/Ceiling Bracket is suitable for all home theater satellite speakers with the following types of mountings - Single Threaded insert, Dual threaded inserts, Keyhole. This bracket is a complete mounting solution for home theater speakers and will work for both wall or ceiling applications. This speaker bracket also comes with a steel adapter plate that allows the speaker bracket to attach directly to a single ganged electrical box if your home is pre-wired. In addition, the bracket comes supplied with a short-arm (45mm) and an extension-arm (100mm) to place your speaker closer or further away from the wall or ceiling. The AM20 speaker bracket supports speakers up to 11 lbs. Once your speaker is mounted the AM20 allows you to rotate your speaker 360-degrees and pivot the speaker 90-degrees for precise positioning of the speaker in your home theater system. The AM20 comes supplied with all the necessary hardware to mount your speaker to the bracket and the bracket to your wall or ceiling.
Note: The AM20 is sold individually as a single speaker bracket; not in pairs. The AM20 is available in the following finishes - Black, White and Silver.
Speaker Mounts: The bracket works with the following types of satellite speakers mounts:
- Single Threaded Insert: If the speaker has a single threaded insert, one of the supplied long screws (M5 x 25mm, M6 x 25mm, 1/4"-20 x 1", or 1/4"-20 x 1.75") can be used to attach the speaker to the bracket using the single point adapter.
- Dual Threaded Inserts: If the speaker has dual threaded inserts, you must first attach the dual point adapter plate to the bracket, then use the shorter screw pairs (M5 x 12mm, M6 x 12mm, or 1/4"-20 x 1") to attach the speaker to the bracket. Screw spacing for the dual point adapter plate is 1.9375" to 2.625"
- Keyhole Slot: If the speaker has a keyhole slot, you must first loosely attach the M5 threaded screw-cap to the M5 x 12mm screw through the single point adapter. The head of the screw is then inserted into the keyhole slot and tightened to hold the speaker firmly.
Wall Mounting: The speaker bracket's metal mounting plate is first mounted to the wall in a vertical position. There are 2 mounting holes with a screw spacing of 1.875" to 2.625" for the supplied wood screws, plus a raised lip for routing the speaker wire through the wall. Once the metal mounting plate is secured to the wall, the cover plate snaps over the metal mounting plate for a clean and professional look. In addition, the speaker bracket comes supplied with a steel adapter plate that allows the AM20 to attach directly to a single ganged electrical box if your home is pre-wired.
Mounting Requirement: It is recommended that the bracket be mounted to a wall or ceiling stud. If the only location is drywall for ceiling or wall mounting then it will necessary to use the supplied drywall anchors for a speaker up to 5 lbs. If your speaker is over 5 lbs, it will be necessary to obtain high quality drywall anchors like Buildex E-Z Toggle or toggler Anchor available at most hardware stores in the US.
- Bracket With Short Arm: Width = 2.045", Height = 3.655", Depth = 3.548"
- Bracket With Extension-Arm: Width = 2.045", Height = 3.655", Depth = 5.763"
5 questions already asked