About the Pinpoint AM25
Mount a compact satellite speaker securely to your ceiling with the Pinpoint AM25 bracket. Its ball-and-socket joint gives you a 90° pivot, and you can rotate the mounting arm a full 360° for added positioning flexibility. This bracket is compatible with a wide range of satellite speakers, including those found in many surround sound speaker systems.
- mounts a compact satellite speaker to the ceiling
- supports speakers up to 11 lbs. when mounted to a stud
- rotates 360° and pivots 90°
- attaches to a speaker's keyhole slot or threaded inserts
- compatible with speakers that have:
- single or dual 1/4"-20 threaded inserts
- single or dual M5 or M6 threaded inserts (5mm or 6mm screw hole diameter)
- single keyhole slot
- sturdy metal construction
- mounting hardware included
- 1-13/16"W x 5-9/16"H x 3-1/2"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AM25W
What's in the box:
- White adjustable speaker bracket assembly
- White dual point mounting bracket
- White decorative wall plate (installed)
- 2 Wood screws
- 5mm x 25mm Bolt
- Two 6mm x 25mm bolts
- Two 6mm x 12mm bolts
- Two 5mm x 6mm bolts
- 1/4-20 x 1.75" Bolt
- Two 1/4"-20 x 1/2" bolts
- 2 Large flat washers
- 1 Small flat washer
- 1 Lock washer
- 5mm Threaded screw-cap
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- Hex key
- Assembly and Mounting Instructions sheet
Pinpoint AM25 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pinpoint AM25
Product Overview: The PINPOINT AM25 ceiling-mount speaker bracket is designed to work with all types of satellite speakers, including those with single threaded inserts, dual threaded inserts and keyhole mounts. The bracket consists of metal and plastic construction with a complete selection of speaker mounting hardware. The supplied cover plates slide on to hide the mounting screws from view.
Note: The AM25 is sold individually as a single speaker bracket; not in pairs. The AM25 is available in the following finishes - Black or White.
Weight Capacity: These brackets can handle speakers up to 11 pounds.
Speaker Mounts: The bracket works with the following types of satellite speakers mounts:
- Single Threaded Insert: If the speaker has a single threaded insert, one of the supplied long screws (M5 x 25mm, M6 x 25mm, or 1/4"-20 x 1.75") can be used to attach the speaker to the bracket using the single point adapter.
- Dual Threaded Inserts: If the speaker has dual threaded inserts, you must first attach the dual point adapter plate to the bracket, then use the shorter screw pairs (M5 x 12mm, M6 x 12mm, or 1/4" x 1/2" UNC) to attach the speaker to the bracket. Screw spacing for the dual point adapter plate is 1.95" to 2.75".
- Keyhole Slot: If the speaker has a keyhole slot, you must first loosely attach the M5 x 12mm nut to the M5 x 12mm screw through the single point adapter. The head of the screw is then inserted into the keyhole slot and tightened to hold the speaker firmly.
Speaker Aiming: The AM25 offers total flexibility in aiming the speaker. The mounting arm rotates a full 360 degrees, while the ball and socket joint allows you to angle the speaker up to 90 degrees.
Mounting Recommendations: It is recommended that the bracket be mounted to a ceiling joist or to a concrete ceiling. It is not recommended that it be mounted to drywall only. Wall anchors are supplied for use on concrete ceilings only. The screw spacing for the ceiling bracket is 1.98" to 2.75".
Note: If the selected location doesn't have a ceiling joist or is not concrete, it will be necessary to obtain high quality "butterfly" anchors, available at most hardware stores.
The Pinpoint AM25 replaces these items
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked