- mounts a compact speaker to the wall or ceiling
- solid steel arm included for ceiling mounting
- supports speakers up to 10 pounds
- rotates 360°
- attaches to a speaker's keyhole slot or threaded inserts
- compatible with speakers that have a keyhole slot or one or two threaded inserts
- dual point mounting requires center-to-center hole spacing between 2-1/4" and 2-3/4"
- sturdy metal construction
- mounting hardware included
- 1-13/16"W x 5-9/16"H x 3-1/2"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AM26W
What's in the box:
- 3-piece mounting bracket (ceiling-wall mount / short extension arm / single-point adapter) 2 Covers (installed on three-piece mounting bracket)
- Long extension arm
- Dual-point adapter
- M5 Keyhole adapter
- 1/4"-20 x 1.75" bolt
- 1/4"-20 x 1" bolt
- M6 x 25mm bolt
- M5 x 25mm bolt
- Two M6 x 12mm bolts
- Two M5 x 12mm bolts
- Two 1/4"-20 x 0.47" bolts
- 2 Wood-screws
- 2 Large flat washers
- Small flat washer
- Split-lock washer
- Installation Instructions
Pinpoint AM26 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pinpoint AM26
Wall/Ceiling Mount Bracket: The Pinpoint AM26 universal speaker wall/ceiling mount bracket has been designed for maximum flexibility and compatibility for today's home theater speakers. Sold as a single mount, the AM26 offers multiple mounting options for traditional speaker mounting applications for wall & ceiling locations. Made from steel and aluminum, the AM26 will support speakers up to 10 pounds and includes all hardware to mount nearly all home theater speakers on the market today including Single, Dual and Keyhole mounting points. The AM26 incorporates a ball joint system allowing for endless angles for fine tuning the speaker's sound and simple two-piece design allowing for quick mounting. Included with the AM26 is a solid steel arm that can be used to convert from wall mounting to ceiling mounting configuration for even more versatility and installation options.
Note: The AM26 is sold individually as a single speaker bracket; not in pairs. The AM26 is available in the following finishes - Black and White.
Precise Adjustment: Once your speaker is mounted, the AM26 allows you to rotate your speaker 360-degrees and pivot the speaker 90-degrees for precise positioning of the speaker in your home theater system. The AM26 comes supplied with all the necessary hardware to mount your speaker to the bracket and the bracket to your wall or ceiling. The speaker is placed 3.4375" from the wall when fully extended or 5.5625" from the ceiling when fully extended.
Speaker Mounts: The bracket works with the following types of speakers mounts.
- Single Threaded Insert: If the speaker has a single threaded insert, one of the supplied long screws (M5 x 25mm, M6 x 25mm, 1/4"-20 x 1", or 1/4"-20 x 1.75") can be used to attach the speaker to the bracket using the single point adapter.
- Dual Threaded Inserts: If the speaker has dual threaded inserts, you must first attach the dual point adapter plate to the bracket, then use the shorter screw pairs (M5 x 12mm, M6 x 12mm, or 1/4"-20 x 0.47") to attach the speaker to the bracket. Screw spacing for the dual point adapter plate is 2" to 2.75"
- Keyhole Slot: If the speaker has a keyhole slot, you must first loosely attach the M5 threaded screw-cap to the M5 x 12mm screw through the single point adapter. The head of the screw is then inserted into the keyhole slot and tightened to hold the speaker firmly.
Wall or Ceiling Mounting: The speaker bracket's metal mounting plate is first mounted to the wall or ceiling. There are two mounting holes with a screw spacing of 2" to 2.75" for the supplied wood screws, plus a raised lip for routing the speaker wire through the wall (however, the speaker wire is not concealed within the bracket and will be visible). Once the metal mounting plate is secured to the wall, the cover plates snap over the metal mounting plate for a clean and professional look.
- Overall Wall-Mount Bracket Dimensions: 2.0625" (w) x 3.6875" (h) x 3.4375" (d)
- Overall Ceiling-Mount Bracket Dimensions: 2.0625" (w) x 3.6875" (h) x 5.5625" (d)
Mounting Requirement: Wood stud installation that can support at least 2x the total weight of the speaker is recommended. If your installation requires the use of drywall anchors (not included), please select quality anchors that best fits the mounting needs of the drywall and can support 3x the weight of the speaker.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked