About the B-Tech BT33
Wall-mount your compact satellite speakers with these handy brackets from B-Tech! The BT33 swivels left and right, and can be tilted up or down as much as 20º, giving you plenty of aiming flexibility. Speaker wire can be routed through the body of the bracket for a neater installation.
Your speakers attach to the brackets using the speakers' keyhole slots or threaded inserts. The BT33 is compatible with a wide range of satellite speakers, including the ones found in many all-in-one DVD home theater systems. Maximum speaker weight: 8 pounds. Warranty: 1 year.
Priced per bracket
What's in the box:
- 1 Black wall-mount speaker bracket assembly
- 1 Dual point adapter
- One 4mm Allen wrench
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- 2 Wood screws (3/16" diameter x 32mm length)
- One M5 x 12mm nut
- Two 1/4"-20 UNC screws
- Three M6 x 12mm screws
- Two M5 x 12mm screws
- Parts list and assembly instructions
B-Tech BT33 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the B-Tech BT33
Product Overview: The B-Tech BT33 wall-mount speaker bracket is designed to work with all types of satellite speakers, including those with single threaded inserts, dual threaded inserts and keyhole mounts. The bracket consists of metal and plastic construction with a complete selection of speaker mounting hardware.
Weight Capacity: These brackets can handle speakers up to 8 pounds.
Speaker Mounts: The bracket works with the following types of satellite speakers mounts:
- Single Threaded Insert: If the speaker has a single threaded insert, one of the supplied screws (M5 x 12mm, M6 x 12mm, or 1/4"-20 UNC) can be used to attach the speaker to the bracket.
- Dual Threaded Inserts: If the speaker has dual threaded inserts, you must first attach the dual point adapter plate to the bracket using a M6 x 12mm screw, then use the proper screw pairs (M5 x 12mm, M6 x 12mm, or 1/4"-20 UNC) to attach the speaker to the bracket. Screw spacing for the dual point adapter plate is 1.95" to 2.71"
- Keyhole Slot: If the speaker has a keyhole slot, you must first loosely attach the M5 x 12mm nut to the M5 x 12mm screw through the bracket. The head of the screw is then inserted into the keyhole slot and tightened to hold the speaker firmly.
Speaker Aiming: The BT33 offers some flexibility in aiming the speaker. You can swivel the speaker left and right, plus tilt the speaker up or down up to 20 degrees. Once the speaker has been aimed to the desired position, you can tighten the bracket using the supplied 4mm Allen wrench.
Metal Mounting Plate: The speaker bracket's metal mounting plate is first mounted to the wall in a vertical position. There are 2 small holes spaced 1.6" apart for the supplied wood screws, plus a larger hole for routing the speaker wire through the wall. Once the metal mounting plate is secured to the wall, the speaker bracket slides down over and fastens to the plate.
Mounting Recommendations: It is recommended that the bracket be mounted to a wall stud or to solid concrete or hollow masonry block. If mounting to solid concrete or hollow block, you can use the supplied metal mounting bracket as a template. Once the screw holes are marked, drill holes using a 5/16" masonry bit and insert the supplied wall anchors before mounting the bracket.