About the B-Tech BT34
Featuring sturdy metal construction, B-Tech's BT34 brackets are perfect for mounting your compact satellite speakers on the ceiling. The bracket's ball-and-socket joint gives you plenty of vertical angle adjustment, plus you can rotate the mounting arm a full 360º for added aiming flexibility.
Your speakers attach to the brackets using the speakers' keyhole slots or threaded inserts. The BT34 is compatible with a wide range of satellite speakers, including the ones found in many all-in-one DVD home theater systems. Maximum weight: 11 pounds. Warranty: 1 year.
Priced per bracket
What's in the box:
- 1 White ceiling-mount speaker bracket assembly
- 2 Cover plates
- 1 Dual point adapter
- One 3mm Allen wrench
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- 2 Wood screws (3/16" diameter x 32mm length)
- 2 Flat washers
- One M5 x 12mm nut
- Two 1/4"-20 x 1/2" UNC screws
- Two M6 x 12mm screws
- Two M5 x 12mm screws
- One 1/4"-20 x 1-1/4" UNC screw
- One M5 x 30mm screw
- One M6 x 28mm screw
- Parts list and assembly instructions
B-Tech BT34 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the B-Tech BT34
Product Overview: The B-Tech BT34 ceiling-mount speaker bracket is designed to work with all types of satellite speakers, including those with single threaded inserts, dual threaded inserts and keyhole mounts. The bracket consists of metal and plastic construction with a complete selection of speaker mounting hardware. The supplied cover plates slide on to hide the mounting screws from view.
Weight Capacity: These brackets can handle speakers up to 11 pounds.
Speaker Mounts: The bracket works with the following types of satellite speakers mounts:
- Single Threaded Insert: If the speaker has a single threaded insert, one of the supplied long screws (M5 x 30mm, M6 x 28mm, or 1/4" x 1-1/4" UNC) can be used to attach the speaker to the bracket using the single point adapter.
- Dual Threaded Inserts: If the speaker has dual threaded inserts, you must first attach the dual point adapter plate to the bracket, then use the shorter screw pairs (M5 x 12mm, M6 x 12mm, or 1/4" x 1/2" UNC) to attach the speaker to the bracket. Screw spacing for the dual point adapter plate is 1.95" to 2.71"
- Keyhole Slot: If the speaker has a keyhole slot, you must first loosely attach the M5 x 12mm nut to the M5 x 12mm screw through the single point adapter. The head of the screw is then inserted into the keyhole slot and tightened to hold the speaker firmly.
Speaker Aiming: The BT34 offers total flexibility in aiming the speaker. The mounting arm rotates a full 360 degrees, while the ball and socket joint allows you to angle the speaker up to 90 degrees.
Mounting Recommendations: It is recommended that the bracket be mounted to a ceiling joist or to a concrete ceiling. It is not recommended that it be mounted to drywall only. Wall anchors are supplied for use on concrete ceilings only. The screw spacing for the ceiling bracket is 1.98" to 2.7". Note: If the selected location doesn't have a ceiling joist or is not concrete, it will be necessary to obtain high quality "butterfly" anchors, available at most hardware stores.