About the XS Power Billet Battery Hold-Down
You've got a high-performance XS Power D3400 battery in your ride, so give it a safe, secure home. This stamped aluminum billet hold-down from XS Power features rugged construction to keep your battery in place without adding unnecessary weight that can slow you down. This tough hold-down protects your D3400 battery whether you're using it to start your vehicle or to fuel your high-energy audio system. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- Base plate
- 2 Hold-down posts
- Top plate
- Four 1-1/2" Hex-socket counter-sunk screws
- Four 1" Hex-socket counter-sunk screws
- Four 3/8" Nuts
- Four 3/8" flat-washers
- Four 3/8" lock-washers
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the XS Power Billet Battery Hold-Down
Overview: The XS Power 573 is a billet aluminum battery hold-down designed specifically for the XS Power D3400 and D3400R batteries, but can accommodate any battery with a height of 7.175" to 7.475" and a footprint that's 6.40" x 10.38" or less. The bracket consists of a base plate, 2 hold-down posts, and a top plate, all milled from solid pieces of aluminum. Four 1-1/2" counter-sunk screws (3/8" thread) are provided to mount the base plate to the vehicle and four 1" counter-sunk screws for mounting the top plate to the base plate.
- Base Plate: Width - 11.875", Height - 0.375", Depth - 8.750"
- Base Plate Battery Recess: Width - 6.40", Length - 10.38"
- Hold-Down Posts: Length - 6.938", Diameter - 0.75"
- Top Plate: Length - 8.625", Width - 2.437", Height - 0.5"