About the XS Power 3/8" and 5/16" Stud Adapters
If you're using an XS Power battery in your boat, you might need stud adapters to connect your boat's electrical system or components to the battery. This PN 588 kit contains two pairs of brass adapters to fit applications found on many boats: one 5/16" set and one 3/8" set. They feature M6 threads and come with stainless steel wingnuts that are built to last. These posts work with most XS Power 12-volt deep-cycle batteries, and you can also use them with XS Power's exclusive i-BAR battery fit system. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- Two 3/8" brass stud adaptors
- Two 5/16" brass stud adaptors
- Two 3/8" steel wing-nuts
- Two 5/16" steel wing-nuts
XS Power 3/8" and 5/16" Stud Adapters reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the XS Power 3/8" and 5/16" Stud Adapters
Overview: The PN 588 stud adapter kit includes two sets of stud adapters, 3/8" and 5/16", both with an M6 threaded side, that fits most XS Power batteries, and a 3/8" or 5/16" threaded post for adding power wires. These sizes are commonly found in marine applications. Each set comes with two stainless steel wing-nuts, 3/8" and 5/16", that thread onto the power wire side of the posts.
- Post Size for Battery: M6 x 3/8" long
- Post Size for Wires: 3/8" diameter x 3/4" long
- Wing-nuts: 3/8" Stainless steel
- Post Size for Battery: M6 x 3/8"
- Post Size for Wires: 5/16" diameter x 3/4" long
- Wing-nuts: 5/16" Stainless steel