About the XS Power XP750CK
One-stop shopping for your second battery
One-stop shopping for your second battery
If you're putting together a serious, competition-level audio system, you know you're going to need extra power. And you also know that putting together all the parts and pieces you need for that part of the project can sometimes be as challenging as designing the stereo system itself.
XS Power's XP750-CK kit takes the legwork (and guesswork) out of adding a second battery. This complete kit comes with everything you need, from the compact, powerful XP750 power cell all the way down to zip ties and screws.
This XS Power kit includes:
- 1 XP750 power cell
- 1 stamped aluminum battery mount
- 18' XP Flex power cable
- 3' XP Flex ground cable
- 6 XS power heat shrink
- 6 crimp terminals
- 2 battery clamps
- 2 wire grommets
- 2 ANL fuse holders
- 2 150A fuses
- 10 wire clamps
- 10 zip ties
- 10 screws
The included XP750 battery is designed for 500-1500 watt systems, and you can use multiple kits for systems that require even more power. Warranty: 2 years.
Important Note: You must charge this battery before installing it. We recommend XS Power's HF IntelliCharger (sold separately) to charge this battery properly. Improper charging can permanently damage the battery, and void your warranty.
- complete secondary battery kit
- includes XP750 power cell, fuses, cables, and all mounting and installation hardware
- designed for 500-1500 watt systems
- 7.13"W x 6.57"H x 3.03"D (measure for fit)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XP750CK
What's in the box:
- XP750 battery
- 2 M5 bolts
- 2 Split lock washers
- XP-series Instruction Sheet
- AK1000 2nd battery 4 AWG wiring kit
- 680 Stamped Aluminum Side Mount Box
XS Power XP750CK reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the XS Power XP750CK
Overview: The XS Power XP750CK includes the XS Power XP750 battery, AK-1000 wiring kit, and 511 mount for installation of a supplemental power source in your vehicle for your car audio system. It can also be used in marine applications.
XS Power Battery: The XS Power XP750 is a 12-volt battery that is designed to be used as a supplemental power source in your vehicle. It can be used to provide additional power for your car audio system, or can be used in marine applications. It is not designed to be installed under the hood or replace the OEM battery in your vehicle.
- Terminals: The XP750 battery has a terminal insert with an M5 thread. It comes with socket cap head bolts that allow you to fasten the ring terminal to the battery, so no additional hardware is necessary. The XP750 is not compatible with other terminal adapters offered by XS Power.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM): XS Power's AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) batteries use a fibrous material to suspend the liquid electrolyte against the lead plates. Because the electrolyte is absorbed in the material, there is little chance of an acid leak, even in the event the case is ruptured. AGM batteries contain more lead compared to traditional "flooded" batteries, thus producing more power.
Installation Wiring Kit: The included XS Power AK-1000 wiring kit is designed for installing a secondary battery to the vehicle's existing charging system. The kit comes complete with 18' of 4 AWG power wire that gets run from the existing vehicle battery to the new battery's location, and includes 2 ANL fuse holders, each with a 100 amp ANL fuse installed. The fuse holders should be placed in-line on the power wire 12 to 18 inches from each battery terminal. Wire is attached to the fuse holders with hex-head set-screws using the included 2.5 mm Allen key. Two battery clamps are included for connection to the new battery's terminals, as well as a 3' length of 4 AWG ground wire for the add-on battery. Other accessories include 10 wire clamps w/ self-tapping screws, 10 zip-ties, 2 rubber grommets, and 2 additional crimp-on ring terminals with two 1-1/2" pieces of heat-shrink tubing.
Mounting Box: The XS Power 511 is a stamped aluminum, side mount, mounting box designed to mount the XP750 battery to a side wall. There's a window in the box so you can see the battery. Once installed, the battery terminals are accessible at the top of the box.
Charging the Battery: It is very important to properly charge an Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) battery before using. Improper charging can permanently damage the battery, and will void the warranty. The XS Power HF IntelliCharger for AGM Batteries (sold separately) has a microprocessor that monitors the charging process to avoid overcharging, and is recommended for this battery.
Specifications: The XP750 has the following specifications:
- Maximum Output: 750 amps
- Reserve Capacity: 28 minutes
- Discharge Capacity: 22 Ah (amp hours)
- Dimensions: Length=7.13", Height=6.57", Width=3.03"
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
19 questions already asked