About the Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530
A sure multimedia bet
A sure multimedia bet
What happens in your car doesn't necessarily have to stay in your car. Blaupunkt's Las Vegas 530 DVD receiver includes built-in Bluetooth for music streaming and hands-free calling, so you can stay in touch with the outside world while you're on the road. Its big 6.2" touchscreen display gives you quick access to music from a USB drive, microSD card, CD, DVD, or AM/FM radio. Blaupunkt rounds it out with extensive sound-shaping controls to get the most out of your music.
Bluetooth® gives you hands-free calling convenience, plus a wireless connection to the songs stored on your compatible music player. Blaupunkt built in a sensitive front-panel microphone that's close to you, so callers can hear you loud and clear. If your vehicle's a little noisy, they also included a plug-in external microphone that can be mounted closer to you for even better clarity.
Features that up the ante
Once you've picked your music, you can dive deeply into the 10-band equalizer to zero in on just the right sound. For simple tweaks, choose one the eight EQ presets for quick enhancements to your music. You can also use the receiver's five preamp outputs to add amps to power your speakers and a subwoofer. Blaupunkt even included a wireless remote to run the entire show.
Use the Blaupunkt's front analog audio/video input to hook up your favorite portable audio player, game console, or another video source. This receiver provides a video output for sending movies to rear video screens, so you can keep the backseat crew happy. You'll appreciate the input for a rear-view camera — helpful for when you're maneuvering your vehicle in tight spaces.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
- DVD/CD player with AM/FM tuner with RDS
- built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.2" LCD touchscreen display
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- wireless remote control
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- includes built-in microphone and an external wired microphone
- plays CDs, DVDs, microSD cards, and USB memory devices
- 10-band equalizer with 8 presets
- loudness and subwoofer level controls
- inputs: front USB port (no IPhone control), front microSD card slot, front analog A/V input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: analog video output, 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Las Vegas 530
What's in the box:
- DVD receiver w/ built-in 6.2" LCD touchscreen (15A fuse)
- Sleeve (installed w/ 4 screws)
- Main harness
- Power/ground harness
- Speaker harness
- Preout harness
- Remote control
- CR2025 3V battery
- Microphone w/ visor clip (attached 11.75' cable terminated by a right-angle 3.5mm connector)
- Self-adhesive bracket
- Rear-support bolt
- Rubber boot
- Operating Instructions
Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530
Features & specs
|AUX Input||Mini (front)|
|Audio/video Input||Mini (front)|
|Backup Camera Input||Yes|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Alexa Voice Control|
|Memory Card Slot||USB, microSD|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||---|
|Peak Output||45 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)|
|Preamp Voltage||2.0 volts|
|Key Button Color||Blue/White|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Music File Playback||MP3, WMA|
6.2" Touchscreen TFT Display: The Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530 has an integrated 6.2" TFT widescreen display with touchscreen controls. The display provides a high-resolution video monitor for watching your DVD videos and viewing song/artist information. The screen has a resolution of 840 x 480 (RGB) and 1,152,000 total pixels. The unit's touchscreen panel features interactive controls making menu easy. You can adjust the brightness level of the touchscreen monitor's backlight.
Note: To prevent the displaying of video while the vehicle is in motion, the unit's pink wire must be connected to the vehicle's parking brake detection circuit. Your vehicle will need to be stopped and have the parking brake fully engaged to view video. While the vehicle is in motion (parking brake off), you can still view all of the other displays and menus.
Hard-Key Controls: In addition to the unit's LCD touchscreen controls, the Las Vegas 530 also features hard-key controls on the left edge of the screen (including a 3-way rotary audio control).
Remote Control: The Las Vegas 530 DVD receiver includes an IR wireless remote control and features a SWC input for compatibility with factory steering wheel controls via a separate interface module (sold separately)
- IR Remote: The Las Vegas 530 comes supplied with an IR remote control for wireless operation of the DVD receiver.
- SWC Input: The unit features a SWC (steering wheel control) input and is compatible with Steering Wheel Control Adapters from PAC (sold separately), so you can keep your vehicle's factory steering wheel radio controls.
2-DIN Chassis: The Las Vegas 530 has a 2-DIN chassis (also known as Double DIN), and will fit in many vehicles with a large dash opening. The unit can be ISO-mounted using factory brackets, or Euro-mounted using the supplied mounting sleeve.
Bluetooth Technology: The Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530 is equipped with built-in Bluetooth (2.1+EDR) allowing you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver; as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. Before using your Bluetooth enabled device, it must be paired to the Las Vegas 530.
Note: The Las Vegas 530 is compatible with most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones, including the Apple iPhone and many Android smartphones. Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530.
Hands-Free Communication: The Las Vegas 530 allows for wireless communication between the head unit and your Bluetooth-enabled iPhone, Android smartphone, or other Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone. You'll be able to answer incoming calls, as well as dial outgoing calls. The head unit's integrated front-panel microphone or external microphone carries on your side of the conversation while your car's speakers are used to hear the other person.
- Answering A Call: During an incoming call, the caller's phone number will be seen on the unit's LCD touchscreen and a ring-tone will be heard through your car stereo speakers; your music audio will be muted. You can then manually answer the incoming call from the head unit's touchscreen controls or set the unit up to answer incoming calls automatically.
- Making A Call: You can make a call using the Blaupunkt in-dash head unit's touchscreen controls. Outgoing calls can be made be entering telephone numbers directly via the car stereo's touchscreen controls. You can also search for contact names in your mobile phone's downloaded phonebook from the Las Vegas 530 and then make your call. In addition, the head unit stores a list of previously missed, received, and dialed calls.
Wireless Music Streaming: The Las Vegas 530 allows you to wirelessly play back stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices using a Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP connection. You can control basic playback functions of your music on your Bluetooth-enabled device from the San Antonio 640's touchscreen monitor. Playback functions include Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track. This unit does not display song/artist information from stored music and music apps.
Disc Compatibility: The Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530 has a front-loading disc-slot to make loading your disc easier, because there is no panel to slide or fold-down. The Las Vegas 530 supports playback of DVD-Video, DVD-R/RW, CD-Audio, and CD-R/RW discs; including MP3/WMA music files.
- Off Eject w/ Auto Reload: You can eject a disc with the unit off. You cannot insert a disc with the unit off. If a disc is left in the ejected position for 10 seconds, the disc is automatically reloaded (only when unit is powered on).
- Parental Control: Parental Control allows you to restrict DVD playback according to a predetermined level. You can select a parental control rating from 0-8, which is protected by a 4-digit password.
Front-Panel USB Port: The Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530 features a front-panel USB (type-A) port that is hidden behind a flip-up cover. The USB port enables connection and control of a portable USB mass-storage class (MSC) device, such as a USB thumbdrive. The USB port supports MP3/WMA music playback. USB portable audio devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the DVD receiver's USB port (max. 0.5A), and the vehicle's ignition switch is set to ACC or On.
Note: This head unit's USB port does not support Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad or Android smartphones and tablets.
Front-Panel microSD Card Slot: The Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530 features a front-panel microSD-card slot that is hidden behind a flip-up cover. The unit supports playback of MP3/WMA music files loaded onto a microSD or microSDHC memory card.
MP3/WMA Music Playback: This unit can play back MP3/WMA music files recorded onto a disc, USB MSC device, or microSD/SDHC card.
|Media Type||CD (-R/RW)/DVD (-R/RW, +R/RW)||USB (MSC), microSD/SDHC|
|File System||ISO9660 Level 1/Level 2||FAT/FAT16/FAT32|
|Music Files||MP3 (32-320 kbps), WMA (32-192 kbps)|
|Maximum # of Folders/Files||10,000 total files/folders|
|Tags||ID3 tag (version 1/2), WMA tag|
20 Watt x 4 Channel Amp: The Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530 is equipped with a 20 watt RMS x 4 channel amplifier (50 watts Peak x 4 channels).
5CH/2V Preamp Outputs + Sub Control: The Las Vegas 530 features front, rear and subwoofer 2.0-volt preamp outputs. The stereo front & rear speaker preamp outputs are balance and fade adjustable; the mono-subwoofer preamp output is non-fading. The receiver features a built-in Low Pass Filter control for the subwoofer preamp-output; you can select from 80Hz, 120Hz, or 160Hz. You can also adjust the subwoofers output level (+/-12dB) independent from the head unit's overall volume.
EQ: The Las Vegas 530's built-in equalizer offers 8 preset sound modes (Optimal, Classic, Rock, Jazz, Techno, Pop, Flat, or User) suitable for the music genre of your choice. The User mode allows you to manually adjust the head unit's 10-band EQ (31.25, 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k Hz) from -10 to +10 dB.
Source Level: You can increase the relative volume (+/-6dB) of the unit's source inputs to match the external source's output level. The Source Level can be used for the unit's Radio, Disc, USB, Bluetooth, or AV input.
Loudness & Dynamic Sound: The Loudness feature compensates for deficiencies in the low and high sound ranges at lower volume. Dynamic Sound enhances the bass even more, regardless of volume level.
RDS AM/FM Tuner (with US/Euro-Tuning): You can set the built-in AM/FM tuner between US standard and European tuning spacing. The Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist, title, and album when listening to compatible AM/FM stations. The Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530's AM/FM tuner offers manual, seek/scan, & preset tuning.
- Preset Tuning: The built-in tuner provides 3 FM banks and 2 AM banks. You can store 6 radio stations in each bank, giving you 18 FM and 12 AM preset stations. Stations can be preset manually or automatically.
- Direct Tuning: You can enter a station's frequency directly from the head unit's touchscreen keypad (0-9).
- Scanning: You can use the scan function to play all the receivable AM/FM stations of the current band for a few seconds.
- Tuning Sensitivity: The seek tuning sensitivity decides whether the automatic station seek tuning finds only strong (local) stations or also weaker (distance) stations that may be noisy.
Front-Panel AV Input: The head unit features a front-panel 3.5mm audio/video input for connecting a portable audio/video device.
Video Out: A single RCA composite video-output jack allows you to an add external monitor such as rear headrest monitor (sold separately). The video output will display whatever video signal that is being displayed on the head unit's touchscreen monitor.
Rear Camera Input: The unit features a composite video input for connecting an optional rear view camera (sold separately). The video from this connection can be set to display when switched to this input, or display the rear view camera video automatically when the vehicle is shifted into Reverse gear. The green/white wire must be connected to the vehicle's reverse lamp circuit for automatic video switching. Automatic video switching takes approximately 1 second.
2 questions already asked