About the Port Tube
Building your own subwoofer enclosure? This port tube features a rolled flange to ensure a clean fit on the outside of your box. The tough ABS plastic tube features markings that make it easy for you to trim the tube to the proper length for your driver and box combination.
- ABS plastic port tube for subwoofer box construction
- rolled front flange for secure mounting
- internal diameter: 3", external diameter: 3-1/4"
- depth: 4-1/2"
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # M1702
What's in the box:
- One 3" Dia x 4.5" flanged port tube
More details on the Port Tube
Overview: This is a plastic port tube used for ported enclosures for subwoofers.
- Cutout Diameter: 3.243"
- Interior Diameter: 3.004"
- Outer Flange Diameter: 3.894"
- Length: 4.5"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?