About the PAC C2R-CHY4 Wiring Interface
PAC's C2R-CHY4 radio replacement interface lets you replace the factory radio in select 2004-up Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi, and Volkswagen vehicles, without losing the accessory output and other signals. It also allows the new receiver to turn on the factory amplifier, if present.
Another plus -— once you've connected the appropriate PAC steering wheel audio control adapter for your new car stereo, the C2R-CHY4 interface eliminates the need for the second PAC interface (SWI-CAN or SWI-CAN2) that's usually required for your vehicle, saving you some cash. Warranty: 1 year.
Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this model is compatible with your vehicle.
PAC C2R-CHY4 Wiring Interface reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PAC C2R-CHY4 Wiring Interface
Radio Replacement Interface: The PAC C2R-CHY4 allows you to replace the factory radio in select Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep LSFT & MSFT CANbus vehicles with an upgraded aftermarket radio. Connectors are provided for either type, and the interface auto detects which CANbus system is connected. The C2R-CHY4 has been engineered to seamlessly interface with your automobile's computer data-bus system and provide necessary outputs for installation of an aftermarket navigation radio, while retaining operation of your vehicle's factory installed amplifier (if equipped). The C2R-CHY4 will even turn on the factory amplifier via CANbus information.
Optional SWC Interface: The C2R-CHY4 provides a direct connection for the optional PAC steering wheel control interface (541SWICP2, sold separately), so you can retain your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls.
Amplified & Non-Amplified Factory System Compatible: The PAC C2R-CHY4 is compatible with both amplified and non-amplified factory systems.
- Vehicles Without A Factory Amplifier: Connect the aftermarket radio's front & rear speaker wires to the vehicle connector.
- Vehicles With A Factory Amplifier: The factory amplifier only accepts two channels of audio input (left/right). Connect the front outputs of the aftermarket radio to the rear inputs of the vehicle connector. This will allow navigation voice prompts and Bluetooth calls to be heard. The rear speaker outputs of the aftermarket radio are not used. Fading is not supported in this application.
Note: Vehicles with a factory amplifier will lose front-to-rear fading capability when the factory radio is replaced. The amplifier's fading is controlled by data communication from the factory radio. The aftermarket radio does not have the ability to control the amplifier's fader.
Compatible Vehicles: This interface is compatible with the following Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Mitsubishi, and Volkswagen vehicles.
|Town & Country||2008-2014|
The PAC C2R-CHY4 Wiring Interface replaces these items
- lets you replace the radio in select 2004-up Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep vehicles while retaining the use of the factory amplifier and speaker system
- Allows easy connection of an aftermarket stereo or navigation system for select Chrysler-made vehicles.
- allows you to install a new receiver while retaining accessory power in select 2007-up Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles
21 questions already asked