About the PAC OEM-2
The PAC OEM-2 is a universal sound system interface and controller which can be used for a variety of purposes:
- connecting an aftermarket radio to a common-ground speaker system;
- converting a factory radio's speaker-level outputs to preamp-level signal that can be connected to aftermarket amplifiers;
- adding aftermarket amplifiers to factory premium systems (Bose, JBL, etc.);
- connecting an aftermarket radio to a factory amplifier.
The unit has independent level controls for each of its 4 channels, so you can adjust output for any amplifier. It also features remote turn-on outputs for amps and power antennas.
- 4-channel input and output wiring
- power, switched power, illumination, remote turn-on, and ground connections
- input power range: 2 to 60 watts RMS
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # OEM-2
What's in the box:
- 1 Universal 4-channel Line Output Converter/Factory Amp Interface adapter
PAC OEM-2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PAC OEM-2
Applications: The OEM-2 is a universal sound system interface and controller, which can be used to:
- connect an aftermarket radio to a common ground speaker system
- convert speaker level output to preamp output; this allows you to feed aftermarket amplifiers signals from factory or aftermarket radios without preamp outputs
- add aftermarket amplifiers to factory premium systems (Bose, JBL, etc)
- connect an aftermarket radio to a factory amplifier
Independent Level Controls: This adapter has 4 independently controlled potentiometer outputs to adjust the signal level of each channel. These potentiometers are sealed to prevent circuit-induced distortion and signal drift.
Inputs/Outputs: On the input side of the adapter, there are 6" long wires for the signal input, constant power, switched power and remote turn-on connections. On the output side of the adapter, there are two sets of RCA preamp outputs on 9" pigtails, and there are 6" long wires for the signal output, constant power, switched power and remote turn-on connections. Refer to the instructions for specific information on wiring configuration for your particular application.
Input power range: 2 to 60 watts
Linear Frequency Response: 20 to 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB