About the Pioneer CD-AH200
Android™ connectivity with AppRadio Mode
Android™ connectivity with AppRadio Mode
Now you can use most Android phones with your Pioneer App Radio 3 or multimedia receiver with AppRadio Mode. The Pioneer CD-AH200 app connectivity kit comes with all the necessary cables and adapters necessary for connecting your compatible Android device. The kit includes:
- HDMI cable
- HDMI to micro-HDMI cable adapter
- USB cable extension
- USB to micro-USB cable adapter
- MHL adapter
A set of easy-to-follow instructions takes you through the potential wiring configurations, so you can get connected on your next drive. This connectivity kit works with compatible Android devices and the following receivers:
Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- 57" HDMI cable
- 56" USB extension cable (w/ a male USB type-A connector on one end a female USB type-A connector on other end)
- 29" microUSB (type-B) to USB (type-A) cable
- 29" microHDMI to HDMI cable (w/ male microHDMI connector on one end and a female HDMI connector on other end)
- 30" MHL adapter (w/ a male microHDMI connector on one end and female HDMI/microUSB connectors on other end)
- Owner's Manual
Pioneer CD-AH200 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer CD-AH200
App Connectivity Kit for Android: The Pioneer CD-AH200 App Connectivity Kit for Android provides AppRadio mode access and control of compatible Android smartphones with select Pioneer AppRadio mode compatible head units. Use the CD-AH200 app connectivity kit to connect an Android device directly to a compatible Pioneer head unit for the ability to display and control compatible Android apps on the Pioneer receiver's touchscreen though AppRadio Mode.
Note: Not compatible with Android Auto or MirrorLink.
Head Unit Compatibility: The CD-AH200 is compatible with select Pioneer multimedia head units which feature and HDMI input and are AppRadio mode compatible. The following Pioneer multimedia head unit's support the CD-AH200 app connectivity kit for Android.
- App Radio: SPH-DA100 (AppRadio 2), SPH-DA110 (AppRadio 3), (AppRadio 3 w/ DVD), SPH-DA120 (AppRadio 4)
- NEX Series: AVH-4000NEX, AVH-4100NEX, AVIC-6000NEX, AVIC-6100NEX, AVIC-7000NEX, AVIC-7100NEX, AVIC-8000NEX, AVIC-8100NEX
- AVIC Series: AVIC-Z150BH, AVIC-X950BH
- AVH Series: AVH-X8500BHS
Android Device Compatibility: Compatible with select MHL-enabled Android (OS 2.3.3+) smartphones. Click here for compatible Android devices. The GooglePlay Android AppRadio app must be installed on your compatible Android smartphone. Not all Android devices will be compatible.The Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 and Note II/III/IV require an additional Samsung adapter (sold separately; not available at Crutchfield).
- The Samsung MHL adapter (EPL-FU10BEBSTD, not sold at Crutchfield) is also needed for the Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note II.
- The Samsung HDMI adapter (EPL-3FHUBEGSTD, not sold at Crutchfield) is also needed for the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note III.
- The Samsung MHL 2.0 adapter (ET-H10FAUWESTA, not sold at Crutchfield) is also needed for the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note IV.
Connectivity: The CD-AH200 app connectivity kit for Android includes a 57" HDMI cable, 56" USB extension cable, 29" microUSB-to-USB cable, 29" HDMI-to-microHDMI cable adapter, and 30" microUSB-to-HDMI/microUSB MHL adapter. Depending on the application, either the MHL adapter or micro HDMI cable adapter will be used to connect the compatible Android device to the HDMI port on the rear of the compatible AppRadio Mode receiver. The direct digital connection assures you get the utmost audio and video quality from your the media stored on Android device. To keep your device charged, the USB cable is plugged into the USB port on the rear of the compatible Pioneer receiver and is connected directly to the compatible Android device or into the MHL adapter (depending on phone hardware configuration).
- Android device with separate microUSB & microHDMI connector: HDMI cable, HDMI-to-microHDMI cable, microUSB-to-USB cable, and USB extension cable
- Android device with single microUSB connector: microUSB-to-HDMI/microUSB MHL adapter, HDMI cable, microUSB-to-USB cable, and USB extension cable
The Pioneer CD-AH200 replaces these items
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
6 questions already asked