About the Pioneer CD-ME300
Control your tunes from a convenient spot
This wired, water-resistant remote works with select Pioneer marine/powersports receivers. It includes plenty of cable, so you'll be able to control your music from up to 24 feet away. With flush, surface, or bar mount options, you can choose the location that's best for you.
- works with Pioneer marine/powersports receivers
- 24-foot cable included
- IPX7 rated for water resistance
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CD-ME300
What's in the box:
- Marine wired remote (2A fuse)
- 24' Extension cable
- Mounting bracket
- Rubber gasket
- 2 Threaded studs
- 2 Flanged-nuts
- 2 Lock-washers
- Owner's Manual
Pioneer CD-ME300 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer CD-ME300
Marine Wired Remote Control: Pioneer's CD-ME300 marine wired remote provides remote operation of select Pioneer marine and in-dash receivers that feature a 3.5mm steering wheel control (SWC) input. The wired remote control is marine certified with an IPX7 rating. It can be mounted up to 24' away from your compatible Pioneer receiver.
Compatibility: The Pioneer CD-ME300 is compatible with select Pioneer marine and in-dash receivers that feature a 3.5mm steering wheel control (SWC) input; including the MVH-MS310BT and MVH-MS512BT. The CD-ME300 plugs into the 3.5mm SWC input of your compatible Pioneer receiver.
IPX7 Rated: The Pioneer CD-ME300 marine wired remote is IPX7 rated which means it has been tested and rated in accordance with the International Electrechnical Commission (IEC) standard that defines water resistance capability. The IPX7 rating signifies that the CD-ME300 is water resistant and splash resistant at a submerged depth of up to 1 meter for a duration of up to 30 minutes when installed properly.
Push-Button Controls: The Pioneer CD-ME300 marine wired remote control offers the following push-button control functions.
- Power On/Off
- Source Selection:
- Band (AM/FM)
- Volume Up/Down
- Previous/Next Track
Mounting Options: The CD-ME300 marine wired remote mounts in the bulk-head, dash, or other flat surface of your boat or vessel. The CD-ME300 require a round cutout measuring 2.0" in diameter with a mounting depth of 2.25". The included mounting bracket, rubber gasket, and hardware secure the wired remote to the mounting surface. The remote can be mounted up to 24' away from your compatible Pioneer receiver.
- Cutout Dimensions: 2.0" (diameter) x 2.25" (depth)
- Face-Plate Dimensions: 2.5" (diameter) x 0.625" (depth)
Connections: The Pioneer CD-ME300 features a 3-wire installation with a stereo minijack cable (3.5mm), power wire (red), and ground wire (black).
- 3.5mm Minijack: The included 24' stereo minijack cable features a female 3.5mm jack on one end that connects to the male 3.5mm connector on the CD-ME300. On the other end of the stereo minijack cable is a male 3.5mm connector that plugs into the steering wheel control (SWC) female 3.5mm input on the back of your compatible Pioneer receiver.
- Power/Ground: The power wire (red) features an inline 2A fuse and will need to be hardwired to +12V accessory/switched power on your boat or vehicle. The ground wire (black) will need to be connected to the metal chassis of your boat or vehicle. The attahced power and ground wires are only 8.0" long.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
6 questions already asked