About the Pioneer CD-R510 Wireless Remote Control
Pioneer's CD-R510 wireless remote control offers convenient operation of compatible Pioneer stereos, as an add-on or as a replacement for a lost remote. The compact remote works with all 2007-and up remote-ready Pioneer CD receivers, controlling source selection, audio adjustments, fast forward, rewind, track up/down, volume, power, and more, depending on your receiver's features.
This remote isn't compatible with Pioneer audio/video receivers, but you can use it with Pioneer navigation receivers with the help of this adapter. Dimensions: 2"W x 3-7/16"H x 9/16"D. Warranty: 1 year.
Pioneer CD-R510 Wireless Remote Control reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer CD-R510 Wireless Remote Control
Compatibility: The CD-R510 is compatible with 2007-up Pioneer CD headunits. It does not have controls for A/V or Navigation units.
Functions: The CD-R510 has the following functions:
- Volume Up/Down
- Radio/Satellite Radio Band; Escape (cancel control functions)
- Function select
- Source select
- Audio (sound quality functions)
- Attenuate (instantly reduces volume by 90%)
- Off Hook/On Hook (for Bluetooth)
- Joystick (for manual seek tuning,
fast forward/reverse, and track search)
- 4 directions + select
- Numeric Keypad (0-9) for direct track or preset selection, or to dial a telephone number (for Bluetooth)
- Direct (for direct track selection)
- Clear (to cancel numeric input when using keypad)
Note: Not all compatible headunits will have all of these features.
Battery: The remote operates on a 3-volt CR2025 Lithium battery (included).
The Pioneer CD-R510 Wireless Remote Control replaces these items
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked