About the Pioneer "Smart" Remote
Control your compatible Pioneer receiver with this wireless remote and gain easy access to a wide range of features, including source selection, volume, bass, treble, fader, mute, and more. This remote also comes with a mounting kit, and measures 5-1/16"L x 1-9/16"W x 1-1/4"H. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- one mounting base
- one "L" metal mounting bracket
- two "AAA" batteries
- two 3x10mm screws
- two 4x12mm screws
- double-sided foam tape
- manual/installation instructions sheet (Eng/Span/Ger/Frch/Ital).
Pioneer "Smart" Remote reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer "Smart" Remote
Compatibility: This remote will work with all Pioneer wireless remote compatible head units, except the AVM-P9000R, AVM-P8000R, AVX-P7300DVD, AVX-P7000CD, SDV-P7, and navigation head units (for example, the AVIC-9DVD, AVIC-80DVD, AVIC-88DVD, AVIC-90DVD, AVIC-N1 and the AVIC-N2).
- ATT (Mute) button: reduces volume by 90%
- Volume +/-: a rocker button used to increase/decrease volume
- PGM button: operation depends on the unit with which the remote is used; this button may not operate with some units.
- Cursor buttons (up/down/left/right): Used for track/station seek, and to set levels within menus.
- Function button: On some units, cycles through functions which allow you to set best station memory, local mode, CD track scan, CD pause, repeat, random etc. On some units, also allows you to access the station list and track list functions. This button may not operate at all with some units.
- Audio Button: Allows you to access audio settings (EQ, Loud, SLA, fader, FIE, etc.). Settings accessible by remote depend on the unit with which this remote is used.
- Escape/Band button: Cycles through tuner bands and allows you to exit from menu
- Source Button: selects source
"ADD ON DSP" Mode:
when this unit is used to
control a head unit connected to a Pioneer DSP module, you can put this unit into
"ADD ON DSP" mode by pressing the the "FUNCTION" button while holding
down the "BAND" button. If a Pioneer DSP module is being used and this remote
has not been switched to the ADD ON DSP mode, you will not be able to control certain
Mounting: The mounting base may be attached to the vehicle using the supplied double-sided tape, or it may be screwed onto the mounting bracket; the mounting bracket may be attached to the vehicle using the supplied screws. The remote may be set in its mounting base horizontally or vertically.