About the Pioneer SiriusConnect Adapter
The CD-SB10 adapter lets you control a SIRIUS satellite radio with your Pioneer stereo. This adapter works with newer Pioneer stereos equipped with a CD changer connection, letting you control either of the following:
The CD-SB10 adapter sends song text to the Pioneer stereo's display, and lets you browse SIRIUS channels by using your Pioneer stereo's controls. The adapter powers your satellite radio and includes a pass-through connection, so you can add another piece of Pioneer gear to your car stereo system.
Note: A subscription to SIRIUS is also required. Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states not available in Hawaii or U.S. territories. Limited service is available in Alaska.
- works with SC-C1 SiriusConnect Tuner or plug-and play SIRIUS satellite radios
- provides control of your SiriusConnect-compatible radio through your satellite-ready Pioneer car stereo
- displays text on the stereo and supplies power to the satellite radio
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CD-SB10
What's in the box:
- Pioneer/Sirius Bus Interface module
- 5' IP-Bus cable
- 58" Power/ground harness
- 4 Velcro strips
- Owner's Manual (English/French)
- Limited Warranty sheet
Pioneer SiriusConnect Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer SiriusConnect Adapter
General Overview: The Pioneer CD-SB10 Sirius Satellite Radio Interface lets you control your Sirius universal tuner or plug-and-play tuner (tuners sold separately) from select 2005 and newer Satellite Ready Pioneer head units (see your head unit's accessory list to confirm compatibility). In addition to the CD-SB10 interface, you will need a Satellite Ready Pioneer head unit, a SiriusConnect Universal Vehicle Tuner (item number 607SCC1) or a compatible Sirius plug-and-play device with a SiriusConnect Vehicle Kit (item number 607SCVDOC1) along with a subscription to SIRIUS Satellite Radio.
Control Functions: The Pioneer interface allows you to control your Sirius plug-and-play device right from your IP-Bus Pioneer head-unit. The interface allows you to control the following advanced functions from select Pioneer IP-Bus radios:
- Instant Replay: If your portable plug-and-play Sirius tuner supports the Instant Replay function, you can pause, rewind, and replay live broadcasts for up to 60 minutes from your compatible Pioneer IP-Bus head unit. This way you can listen to your favorite programming again at your convenience.
- Game Alert: When connected to the CD-SB10 and a compatible Sirius Tuner, your IP-Bus Pioneer radio can alert you when games involving your favorite teams are about to start. To use this function, you need to set up a game alert for your teams in advance.
- Game Info: If games of your selected teams are currently playing, you can display information of the games and tune to the broadcast channel. You can display information of the games while enjoying the sound from currently your currently tuned station. You can also tune to the broadcast channel of the game.
Notes: The AVH-P4000DVD, AVH-P5000DVD, AVIC-F700BT, AVIC-F900BT, DEH-P6000UB, DEH-P7000BT, and DEH-P8000BT are the only head units that support the Instant Replay feature. The AVIC-D2 and the AVH-P6600DVD are the only head units that do not support any of the above the Control Functions but do allow Sirius Satellite Radio playback.
Mounting: The hide-away interface features built-in flanges to be used with optional mounting screws and comes supplied with four Velcro strips to secure the unit to a flat surface of your vehicle. The unit comes supplied with a 5' IP-Bus cable and 58" Power/ground harness so keep that in mind when mounting the unit away from your head unit.
To Sirius Tuner: 8-pin round connector used to connect a Sirius Satellite cable (supplied with optional SiriusConnect Satellite Radio Tuner or Vehicle Kit) from the Pioneer Sirius Interface Box to the SiriusConnect compatible Satellite Radio Tuner or Vehicle Kit.
IP-Bus Output: 12-pin IP-Bus connector used to connect the supplied 5' IP-Bus cable from the Pioneer Sirius Interface Box to the CD-changer port on the rear chassis of your compatible Pioneer head unit.
IP-Bus Input (pass-through): 12-pin IP-Bus connector used to connect a Pioneer CD-changer or other IP-Bus compatible device to your Pioneer head unit through the CD-SB10 Sirius Bus Interface module.
Power Supply: 4-pin connector used to connect the supplied 58" power/ground (2-wire) harness.