About the Pioneer CD-SR100
Pioneer wants you to to keep your hands on the wheel, so they developed this special remote to enhance on-road safety and convenience. The CD-SR100 wireless remote controls a wide range of receiver functions, and attaches securely to your steering wheel with a supplied strap.
The convenient remote affords fingertip control over volume, mute, source selection (AM, FM, CD, etc.), up/down/left/right cursors, and audio settings. The CD-SR100 is for use with Pioneer's IP-Bus receivers (compatible receivers will have a "P" in the model number). Dimensions: 1-15/16"W x 2-7/8"H x 1-1/8"D. 1-year warranty.
Pioneer CD-SR100 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer CD-SR100
Compatibility: This steering wheel remote is designed to be used with any IR remote compatible Pioneer headunit.
Buttons on Back of Remote:
- Volume +/-: adjusts the volume up or down
Buttons on Front of Remote:
- ATT (Mute): reduces volume by 90%
- Band: cycles through tuner bands
- Source: allows you to cycle through the sources
- Cursor Buttons (up/down/left/right): used for track/station seek, disc/station preset selection and to set levels within menus
- Function: cycles through the available functions of the head unit
- Audio Button: allows you to access the audio settings
Installation: The remote attaches to your steering wheel using the provided adjustable belt.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
13 questions already asked