About the Pioneer DMH-341EX
A finger- and eye-friendly stereo from Pioneer
A finger- and eye-friendly stereo from Pioneer
There are a lot of things to consider when choosing a new car stereo, so how it looks and feels can get overlooked. Pioneer's DMH-341EX multimedia receiver features a 6.75" capacitive touchscreen display for a crystal clear view plus a rapid response to your touch. It also enables voice control of your smartphone for hands-free operation. It comes with a wireless remote control and offers Bluetooth® for streaming audio and phone conversations. And you can add a rear-view camera to this Pioneer for help getting out of tight spots.
Get your smartphone involved
With Pioneer's WebLink, so you can access select apps from your phone through the DMH-341EX's touchscreen. And if you add Pioneer's Vozsis app to your smartphone, you can command Amazon Alexa through this receiver to pull up music, deliver weather reports, place orders, and do many other helpful tasks with your voice.
Stay wireless with Bluetooth
Bluetooth lets you safely enjoy hands-free calling, plus you can access the media on your smartphone. Choose from tracks in your digital library or stream audio like podcasts... wirelessly. This Pioneer radio also allows you to pair two phones for quick and easy access — a handy feature for the family ride.
How would you like to listen?
Rock out to your old music library! Plug your old-school music player into the auxiliary input, or connect your iPod®, iPhone®, or other compatible devices to the rear USB input. Pioneer also gives you control from the DMH-341EX over compatible Android devices, even displaying metadata such as track, artist, and album name when it's available. And this radio can play your high-resolution FLAC files from a thumb drive, so you can take your favorite downloads on the road with you. While the car is parked and the parking brake is engaged, you can view video from an outboard video player or a USB drive.
Dial in your sound
All your digital music will sound awesome on the DMH-341EX, thanks to a 13-band equalizer that brings out the best in any genre of music. And if you want to bring even more punch to your system, you can connect an amp or powered sub to the preamp outputs.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia receiver (does not play discs)
- 6.75" capacitive touchscreen display with variable color button illumination
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- remote control
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility):
- works with WebLink for access to select apps through the receiver's display
- Amazon Alexa voice control (Pioneer Vozsis smartphone app required)
- built-in iPhone control via USB
- built-in Android music control via USB
- video playback from an external source or USB drive (see Details for full capabilities)
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, and WAV music files
- plays FLAC audio files up to 192kHz/24-bit
- high- and low-pass filters
- 13-band graphic equalizer
- inputs: rear audio/video input (mini), rear USB input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DMH-341EX
What's in the box:
- Digital multimedia receiver (10A fuse)
- Wiring harness (6.5' Parking brake wire)
- Preout/AV harness
- Remote control (CXE9605)
- CR2025 3V lithium battery (installed in remote)
- 58" USB extension cable
- Microphone w/ visor-bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angled 2.5mm connector)
- Two-sided tape
- 6 Pan-head ISO screws (M5 x 9mm)
- 6 Counter-sunk ISO screws (M5 x 9mm)
- Installation Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Sheet
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Pioneer DMH-341EX reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer DMH-341EX
Features & specs
|AUX Input||Mini (rear)|
|Audio/video Input||Mini (rear)|
|USB Port Power||1.5A|
|Backup Camera Input||Yes|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Alexa Voice Control||Y|
|Memory Card Slot||USB memory|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|iPhone||6 and newer|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||14 watts|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||22 watts|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)||N|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)||N/A|
|Preamp Voltage||2 volts|
|Key Button Color||Variable|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||12 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Music File Playback||MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, WAV|
|High-res Playback||FLAC (192kHz)|
|Second Camera Input Lane Watch||N|
WebLink Cast (for iPhone & Android): Download the WebLink Host app (for Apple iOS 13.4+ or Android OS 7.0+) and connect your compatible iPhone (6S and newer) or Android smartphone via USB to mirror you compatible mobile device, plus access select apps such as YouTube, Yelp, and Zomato through the Pioneer DMH-341EX. The apps must be downloaded on your compatible mobile device and can then be accessed through the Pioneer receiver's touchscreen using the WebLink interface.
- Mirroring: WebLink Cast allows you to mirror and control your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device via the Pioneer DMH-341EX digital multimedia receiver. Your vehicle's parking brake will need to be engaged
- MusicPlayer: WebLink's MusicPlayer allows you to access your Apple iOS or Android device's stored music for playback (content must be stored on the device and not the cloud). From the receiver's touchscreen, you can browse your phone's music library by Artist, Album, Genres, Playlist, or Songs. You can also search your music by typing in an artist's name or a song title (the vehicle's parking brake has to be engaged for this feature). In addition, you get playback controls such as Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, & Random/Repeat. The digital multimedia receiver's screen will display song/artist/album information, along with album art.
- VideoPlayer: WebLink's VideoPlay allows you to acccess your Apple iOS or Android device's stored video and photo library. Your video clips and photo images must be stored on the mobile device and not the cloud. Your vehicle's parking brake has to be engaged to view videos and photos.
- YouTube: With WebLink, you can access YouTube (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) and play videos on the Pioneer receiver's touchscreen monitor (your vehicle's parking brake will need to be engaged). You can select videos from a variety of categories or search by keyword(s).
- ShoutCast: ShoutCast allows you to access and listen to a variety of internet radio stations from all over the world. You Can listen to the Top stations or browse stations by genre. You can also search for a station by typing in a keywoord (the vehicle's parking brake has to be engaged for this feature).
- Yelp: Yelp (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) uses automated software to recommend the most helpful and reliable reviews for the Yelp community among the millions submitted. The software looks at dozens of different signals, including various measures of quality, reliability, and activity on Yelp. Let Yelp help you find the best Restaurants, Hotels, Automotive Service Centers, Banks, Shopping Malls, and more. Search by Category, Favorites, Distance, Point on the Map, or Keyword. A keyword search requires that your vehicle's parking brake be engaged.
- Zomato: Zomato (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) lets you search for and discover restaurants to eat out at or order in from. Browse through restaurant menus, photos, user reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.
- Weather: The OpenWeatherApp lets you check today's weather forecast, as well as a 4 day weather forecast.
- Compatible iPhone models include 12 Pro / 12 / 12 Mini, 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max, X / XR / XS / XS Max, 8 / 8+, 7 / 7+, 6S / 6S+, and SE (all running iOS 13.4 and up). Compatible Android smartphone models will vary and require Android OS 7.0 and up.
- Once you have your device connected to the head unit and you have selected WebLink as the source, the WebLink app is not controllable from your Apple iOS or Android device. If you need to control the WebLink app from your smartphone, you will have to disconnect your phone's cable from the Pioneer receiver.
- The WebLink app must be opened as the primary app on your phone. If you press the home button or go to access other apps on your phone, the WebLink apps will pause on the Pioneer receiver, until the WebLink app is the primary app again. WebLink will not work with the app only running in the background.
- Some apps within WebLink will require that your vehicle's parking brake be engaged to operate certain functions & features of the application.
Alexa Voice Control: WebLink also gives you access to Amazon's Alexa digital voice assistant. By downloading the Amazon Alexa app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 5.0+) and the Vozsis with Alexa app (for Apple iOS 9.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) in addition to the WebLink Host app (for Apple iOS 13.4+ or Android OS 7.0+) onto your compatible mobile device, you gain access to Amazon's Alexa digital voice assistant. You'll be able to ask Alexa to play music from compatible music apps (such as Amazon Music and Pandora), make calls from your contacts or to a business, check news and weather, control smart home devices, and more. In addition to a USB connection, you'll also need to pair and connect your Apple iOS or Android device via Bluetooth to the Pioneer receiver. Alexa will be accessed through the WebLink app and touchscreen on the Pioneer receiver.
- Alexa cannot be accessed by simply saying "Alexa" like on some smart speaker devices; Alexa will be accessed through the WebLink app and touchscreen on the Pioneer receiver.
- Alexa does not control source, menu, and other internal functions of the Pioneer receiver. Alexa only supports control of its compatible cloud-based services.
- Pioneer does not guarantee compatibility with all Alexa features and may not support some Alexa voice control functions.
iPhone Music Playback: The Pioneer DMH-341EX's front-panel USB port can also be used to simply connect your Apple iPhone with Lightning connector (6 and newer) for music playback only. You'll need a an Apple Certified Lightning-to-USB cable to connect your compatible iPhone to the DMH-341EX. The USB connection allows for audio playback of stored music, music apps, and other audio content. You can use the head unit to control playback functions such as Play/Pause, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track, and Random/Repeat. You can also browse your music by category (playlist/song/artist/album/genre/etc.), In addition, the unit will display song/artist/album information (including album art). Your iPhone's battery will even be charged while connected via USB (5V/1A).
- Compatible iPhone models include 12 Pro / 12 / 12 Mini, 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max, X / XR / XS / XS Max, 8 / 8+, 7 / 7 Plus, 6S / 6S+, 6 / 6+, and SE
- You must indicate in the Pioneer receiver's menu that you are only using the iPhone for music playback and not WebLink.
- Not compatible with iPod nano, iPod touch, older 30-pin Apple devices, and other Apple devices not listed above.
Cellular & Data Plan Requirements: Access to WebLink and Amazon Alexa will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone or Android device to connect to the Internet. Your compatible Apple or Android device will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, LTE (4G), or WiFi.
Smartphone Charging: The Pioneer DMH-341EX will also charge (5V/1.5A) your Android smartphone or Apple iPod/iPhone device while connected via USB with the vehicle's ignition switch set to the 'ACC' or 'On' position.
Bluetooth 4.2: The DMH-341EX is equipped with built-in Bluetooth version 4.2, allowing you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver; as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. In order to use Bluetooth wireless technology, your phone must also be Bluetooth compatible and be able to interpret certain profiles. This unit is compatible with the following Bluetooth Profiles -
- Hands-Free Communication: HFP 1.6 (Hands Free Profile), PBAB 1.0 (Phone Book Access Profile).
- Audio Streaming: A2DP 1.3 (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), AVRCP 1.6 (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile).
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Pioneer DMH-341EX .
Secure Simple Pairing (SSP): With Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the DMH-341EX without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. Up to 5 Bluetooth-compatible devices can be paired to this head unit. Once an already paired Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically links the head unit and device together.
Hands-Free Communication (w/ External Mic): The PioneerDMH-341EX supports wireless hands-free communication for your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone. Thanks to the latest Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.6) with wideband speech capability, the DMH-341EX provides more natural sound quality and details during wireless calls. The DMH-341EX allows you to carry on a phone conversation from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone using the head unit's external microphone and your car audio speakers. During a conversation you can adjust the volume, as well as switch between the Private Mode (talking directly on your cell phone) and the Hands Free Mode.
- Answering A Call: During an incoming phone call, the head unit will display the caller's information and an audible ring tone will be heard through your vehicle's speakers. You can manually answer an incoming call or have the unit automatically answer the call.
- Making A Call: The DMH-341EX
offers a variety of ways
to make call using the in-dash receiver.
- Direct Dial & Redial: You can make a call by entering the phone number using the head unit's touchscreen keypad. You can also redial the last dialed number without entering the phone number.
- Phone Book: The phone book (up to 1000 contacts) in your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone will be transferred automatically when the phone is paired to this unit. After finding the number you want to call in the phone book from the head unit, you can select the entry and make the call. If a lot of numbers are registered in the phone book, you can search for a phone number by the contact person's name alphabetically.
- Call Log: The 80 most recent calls dialed, received, and missed are stored in memory. You can browse them and call numbers from these lists.
Note: Advanced phone operations that require attention, such as dialing numbers on the touchscreen monitor or adjusting Bluetooth settings, are prohibited while driving. The vehicle's parking brake must be engaged to access these functions.
Wireless Audio Streaming: The Pioneer DMH-341EX also supports wireless audio playback (AD2P) and control (AVRCP) of a Bluetooth enabled audio player or smartphone. The head unit can stream music stored on your Bluetooth enabled device or music apps you have downloaded on your device. You can control basic playback functions (such as Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, Fast Forward/Reverse, and Repeat/Random from the head unit. The unit will also display your stored music's and music app's song information; such as Artist name and Song/Album title (app must also support). Album Art is not supported.
Note: When an incoming call or outgoing call is in progress from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, audio streaming will be paused so you can take your call.
USB MSC Playback: The unit's rear-panel USB (type-A) port and 58" USB extension cable allow you to connect a USB Mass Storage Class (MSC) device; such as a USB thumbdrive. The USB port enables playback & control of music, video, and photo files stored on your portable USB MSC device through the Pioneer DMH-341EX. Playback & search functions include Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, Random/Repeat, and File/Folder List. The head unit will also display your USB device's stored music information - including Elapsed playing time, Artist name, Song & Album title, as well as Album Art. USB devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the digital multimedia receiver 's USB port (5V/1.5A) and the vehicle's ignition switch is set to ACC or On.
Note: The head unit's USB port does not support USB hubs or USB card-readers.
Compatible Media Files: The Pioneer DMH-341EX supports the following types of audio, video, and photo files loaded onto a inserted USB device.
|Media Type||USB (MSC/MTP)|
|File System||FAT 16/32 or NTFS|
|Playable File Types||Audio||MP3: 8-320kbps;
WMA: 8-320kbps; 8-48kHz
AAC: 16-320kbps; 8-48kHz
WAV: 8 or 16-bt; 16-48kHz
FLAC (High Resolution): 24-bit; 8-192kHz
|Video||AVI: 1920 x
1080/30fps (4GB) |
MPEG4: 1920 x 1080/30fps (4GB)
MKV: 1920 x 1080/30fps (4GB)
MOV: 1920 x 1080/30fps (4GB)
FLV: 1920 x 1080/30fps (4GB)
WMV: 1920 x 1080/30fps (4GB)
32 x 320 - 8192 x 7680 |
PNG: 32 x 320 - 720 x 576
BMP: 32 x 32 - 1920 x 936
|Maximum # of Folders/Files||1,300 total files/folders|
|Song/Artist Info||MP3 ID3 tags, WMA-tags, AAC-tags, FLAC-tags, & Album Art|
Note: Videos and Photos can only be viewed when the vehicle's parking brake is engaged.
High Resolution Audio Playback: The Pioneer DMH-341EX receiver supports playback of high-resolution FLAC music files (up to 24-bit/192kHz) via USB. High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music.
Supertuner IIID AM/FM Tuner: The Supertuner IIID AM/FM tuner features Feed Forward Control, which avoids multi-path interference. This pre-detection of interference enables quick filter control and results in less distortion. In addition, the Supertuner IIID creates enhanced stereo during multi-path interference, unlike conventional tuners that collapse to mono. Digital processing reduces distortion, and improves Signal-to-Noise Ratio and stereo separation. Advanced analog technology improves signal processing sensitivity.
- RDS: The Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist, title, and album when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
- BSM (Best Stations Memory): BSM lets you automatically store the six strongest stations under preset buttons 1-6 of the currently tuned band. The tuner has 3 FM banks and 1 AM bank. You can store 6 presets for each bank giving you a total of 18 FM presets and 6 AM presets.
- Local Tuning: Local seek tuning lets you tune in only those radio stations with sufficiently strong signals for good reception. There are 4 levels of sensitivity for FM and two levels for AM. The higher settings allow reception of only the strongest stations, while lower settings let you receive progressively weaker stations.
24-Bit/192kHz DAC: For superb quality audio playback, the Pioneer DMH-341EX is equipped with a 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter.
MOSFET Internal Amplifier: The Pioneer DMH-341EX is equipped with a MOSFET amplifier. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers increased power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. More power means louder and cleaner music at higher volumes because you're not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit.
- CTA-2006 Specs: 14 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD-N)
- Continuous Power Output: 22 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 50Hz-15kHz, 5% THD)
- Maximum Power Output: 50 watts x 4 channels (or 50 watts x 2 channels at 4 ohms + 70 watts x 1 channel at 2 ohms for subwoofer)
Note: The power specifications for the DMH-341EX are compliant with the CTA-2006 Mobile Amplifier Power Testing and Measurement standards from the Consumer Technology Association (CTA). These standards were developed as a way to equitably compare power specs from model to model and between manufacturers.
2V/5CH Preamp Outputs + Sub Control: The Pioneer DMH-341EX features five 2.0-volt preamp outputs (Front/Rear/Mono-Sub). The unit's front and rear preamp output can be faded (front/rear), while the subwoofer preamp output is non-fading.
High & Low Pass Crossovers: The DMH-341EX employs high pass and low pass crossovers to tailor the head unit to your connected speakers and subs. The head unit features a HPF (High Pass Filter) for its front & rear speaker-level or preamp outputs. The HPF's crossover frequency can be set to 25, 31.5, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200, or 250 Hz. The head unit features a LPF (Low Pass Filter) for its subwoofer preamp output. The LPF's crossover frequency can be set to 25, 31.5, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200, or 250 Hz.
EEQ (Easy EQ) + 13-Band Graphic EQ: There are six stored equalizer curves which you can easily recall at any time. You can choose from - Powerful, Natural, Vocal, Super Bass, Flat, or Custom.. The Custom EQ modes allow you to manually adjust the level (+/- 12dB) of each band of the head unit's 13-band graphic equalizer (50, 80, 125, 200, 315, 500, 800, 1.25k, 2k, 3.15k, 5k, 8k, and 12.5k Hz).
Bass Boost & Loudness: You can easily boost the subwoofer bass level by using the Bass Boost function. The Bass Boost feature allows you increase the subwoofer level from 0 to +12 dB. The Loudness function compensates for deficiencies in the low- and high-frequency ranges at low volume. You can set the Loudness to High, Mid, Low, or Off.
AV Input: The head unit has a rear-panel 3.5mm minijack AV input for connecting an external audio/video device. Your vehicle's parking brake must be engaged to view video on the receiver's touchscreen.
Video Output: A single RCA composite video-output jack allows you to an add external monitor, such as rear headrest or overhead monitor (sold separately). The video output can display a USB or AV-input video signal when its selected as the receiver's source, regardless if the vehicle's parking brake is engaged or not.
Note: WebLink is not supported by the video output.
Rearview Camera: The DMH-341EX is equipped with a composite video rearview camera input for the addition of an optional backup camera (130NDBC8, sold separately). The unit does not support parking guidelines.
- Auto View: The unit features a function that automatically switches to the rear camera image. When the vehicle's transmission is put in reverse, the screen automatically switches to the rear view camera (violet/white wire of the harness must be connected to the vehicle's reverse lamp circuit for automatic video switching). Automatic video switching takes approximately 1.2 seconds.
- Camera View: There is also a Camera View mode which allows you to manually bring up the rearview camera image on the receiver's touchscreen monitor to check what is behind you while driving. You can leave the Camera View mode on if you want to see the rearview image at all times; for instance when towing a trailer.
Note: The rear view camera feature is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the rear-view camera when backing-up. In addition to using the rear-view camera, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
6.75" Capacitive Touchscreen: The Pioneer DMH-341EX features a 6.75" capacitive LCD touchscreen display with a resolution of 800 (RGB) x 480, for a total of 1,152,000 pixels. The capacitive LCD touchscreen is highly responsive, powerful, and very intuitive for exceptional control. The capacitive touchscreen offers multi-touch gestures like pinch-to-zoom, plus simple swipe & scroll controls - similar to your smartphone's touchscreen interface. The touchscreen display allows you to control this unit and a connected component such as an Apple iPhone, Android smartphone, Bluetooth device, or USB mass storage class device. Menus appear on screen for making function choices, audio adjustments, and setting up the system.
- Background (Wallpaper): You can select between 3 preset background (wallpaper) images for the Menu screen and AV operation screen.
- Picture Adjustments: You can store numerous video settings for the head unit's AV input and rearview camera; including brightness (adjusts the black intensity), contrast (adjusts contrast) color (adjusts color saturation), hue (adjust color tone), and Dimmer (adjusts brightness).
Parking Brake Interlock: This unit has a parking brake interlock system that prohibits viewing of video programming and operating certain controls when the vehicle is in motion. In order to watch video on the in-dash monitor, the vehicle must be stopped with the parking brake engaged. The head unit's light green wire must be connected to your vehicle's parking brake detection circuit. The head unit's touchscreen will display a "Caution" message, if you try to watch a video when your vehicle is in motion.
Note: The parking brake wire must also be connected and the parking brake engaged for certain setup functions and menu options.
Front-Panel Control w/ Custom Illumination: In addition to the touchscreen controls, the unit includes frequently used capacitive touch buttons along the left edge of the screen. The color of the button illumination can be set to red, amber, green, blue, white, or scan (constantly cycling through the color spectrum). You can also create a custom color to match your vehicle's interior lighting (112 colors to choose from).
Dimmer: To prevent the touchscreen display and button illumination from being too bright at night, the illumination is automatically dimmed when the car's headlights are turned on. The automatic dimmer function only works when the orange/white illumination wire in the wiring harness is connected to the vehicle's headlight circuit. You can also turn on or off the dimmer manually.
Remote Functions: The Pioneer DMH-341EX digital multimedia receiver includes a wireless remote control and offers steering wheel control capability (adapter required).
- Wireless Remote Control: The Pioneer DMH-341EX includes an IR remote control (CXE5116) for wireless operation of the digital multimedia receiver and your connected devices. The included remote does offer Bluetooth phone, WebLink, or Amazon Alexa functions.
- Optional Steering Wheel Controls: The head unit features an OEM steering wheel remote control input on the rear of the unit that lets you keep your vehicle's factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with an optional steering wheel audio control adapter (sold separately).
Beep Tone: The in-dash head unit provides an audible beep to confirm button operation. You can turn this feature on or off.
9 questions already asked