About the Pioneer UD-SW100D
Pioneer built their UD-SW100D subwoofer enclosure so you can get great bass in a vehicle where there's not a lot of space. This rugged enclosure comes in at just 5-7/8" tall, so it'll fit under many seats or even under the overhang in some trunks. Built with 5/8" medium-density fiberboard and covered in durable black carpet, this enclosure provides .35 cubic feet of air space for a single 10" shallow subwoofer. Pioneer recommends installing the TS-SW2501S4 subwoofer in this enclosure.
Pioneer builds this sturdy box to deliver tight, accurate bass. Install a compatible sub, power up with a suitable amplifier, and you'll be ready to rock.
- sealed down-firing enclosure for one 10" shallow subwoofer
- 5/8" MDF (medium-density fiberboard) with black carpet covering
- internal volume: 0.35 cubic feet
- dimensions: 18-5/8"W x 12"H x 5-7/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # UD-SW100D
What's in the box:
- Single down firing enclosure for Pioneer's shallow mount 10" subwoofer
- Note that mounting hardware is not included
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer UD-SW100D
Features & specs
|Number of Boxes||1|
|Number of Speakers Per Box||1|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||9 1/2|
|Maximum Speaker Depth (inches)||3-15/16|
|Box Volume (cubic feet)||0.35|
|Second Depth (inches)||12|
|Wood Thickness (inches)||5/8|
|Speaker Wire Connectors||Spring posts|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Compatibility: This enclosure is designed for a single Pioneer 10" shallow-mount component subwoofer, TS-SW2501S4 (item number 130TSS2501, sold separately).
Note: Other brand subwoofers may also be compatible.
Materials: The box is constructed of 5/8" MDF (medium density fiberboard). MDF resists flexing and has anti-resonant qualities.
Design: Complementing the shallow subwoofer, this enclosure provides the smallest sealed box volume recommended for the TS-SW2501S4. The UD-SW100D enclosure will fit under the seat of many vehicles. The exterior is covered with black auto carpet.
Terminals: The spring post wire terminals, located on the side of the enclosure, will accept bare wire (up to 10 gauge), pin connectors, banana plugs, and dual banana plugs.
Brackets: Brackets (not included) are recommended for more secure mounting.
The Pioneer UD-SW100D replaces these items
- sealed enclosure for underseat applications
- 3/4" MDF (medium density fiberboard) with black carpet covering
- dimensions: 26-3/4"W x 12-3/8"H x 7-1/4"D1 x 4-7/8"D2