About the Pioneer CD-IB100ii iPod® Interface Adapter
You've loaded your music library onto your iPod®, now take it to go. Pioneer's CD-IB100ii iPod interface adapter makes it easy and convenient to connect your iPod to a compatible Pioneer stereo, so you can listen to music files through your mobile audio system.
For starters, the CD-IB100ii allows you to control iPod playback right from your Pioneer's faceplate. You'll be able to scroll through your playlists and pick out the tracks you want to hear, while leaving your iPod stored safely out of the way. The interface will even let you use the touchscreen on select Pioneer stereos and video screens to manage the iPod.
The adapter sends song and artist information directly to your radio's display for easy navigation between tracks. If your stereo has an Organic EL display, you'll get multiple lines of information for album, artist, and song name. The CD-IB100ii also recharges the iPod's battery while it's connected, while a pass-through port on the adapter accommodates another Pioneer component like a satellite radio or a CD changer.
Compatibility Note: Be sure to check "Details" for specific iPod model compatibility with this iPod adapter.
- lets you control an iPod with a compatible Pioneer in-dash stereo
- compatible with all docking iPods, including video iPods, iPod photos, iPod nanos, and iPod minis
- sends song, artist, album, and time information to your Pioneer stereo's display
- recharges iPod battery
- search by playlist, genre, artist, album, and song
- IP-Bus pass-through lets you connect a compatible satellite radio tuner or CD changer
- cable included
- 3-3/4"W x 1"H x 4-15/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CD-IB100II
What's in the box:
- iPod interface adapter with 57" input cable (terminated by a dock connector)
- 57" IP-BUS cable
- 58" Power wiring harness (has in-line 2A fuse)
- 2 Self-adhesive Velcro strips
- Owner's Manual (English/Spanish/German/ French/Italian)
- Owner's Manual (Dutch/Portuguese/Chinese)
- Recycle notice
Pioneer CD-IB100ii iPod® Interface Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer CD-IB100ii iPod® Interface Adapter
Features & specs
|Adapter Type||iPod audio in w/ iPod control|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: This adapter allows older iPods with a dock connector to be controlled by a compatible Pioneer receiver with IP-Bus CD changer controls.
iPod Compatibility: The Pioneer iPod interface is "Made for iPod" compatible and supports the following iPod model features when connected to a compatible Pioneer head unit with IP-Bus CD-changer controls (as of Dec. 2009):
|iPod/iPhone Model||Generation||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Unit||iPod/iPhone||Song/Artist Info||Track Info|
Note: Apple firmware updates may change functionality results.
Display: The information stored on your iPod can be displayed on the compatible Pioneer head unit, including song title, artist name, and album title.
Search Functions: Just like looking for songs using the iPod controls, search by playlist, genre, artist, album, or song to ensure easy access to each music file.
Repeat Playback: The Repeat Playback function allows you to repeat the current song or all the songs from a specified playlist.
Shuffle Playback: The Shuffle Playback function has two modes, Track and Album. In Track mode, all the songs in the current list are played back in random order. In Album mode, the unit randomly selects and album then plays back all the tracks in that album in order, then chooses another album, etc.
Charging iPod: When the receiver is on and the iPod is connected, the iPod is supplied power for playback and to charge the battery.
IP-BUS Pass-Thru: The adapter uses the CD changer input on the Pioneer head unit. If you also want to use a CD changer, satellite tuner, or other IP-BUS device, there is a pass-through connection on the adapter, so they can be daisy chained together.
- IP-BUS Out: 11-pin male jack that connects to the head unit using the supplied IP-BUS cable
- IP-BUS In: 11-pin male jack that connects to an optional Pioneer CD changer
- To iPod: 57" input lead terminated with a dock connector that connects to your iPod
- Power Supply: 3-pin male jack for use with the supplied wiring harness
The Pioneer CD-IB100ii iPod® Interface Adapter replaces these items
Control your iPod with your Pioneer receiver
- Link allows compatible Pioneer receiver to control an iPod
- artist/song info appears on Pioneer display
- charges iPod battery when driving