About the Pioneer CD-IU51V
The CD-IU51V interface cable lets you connect your iPod to select Pioneer navigation and DVD receivers, so you can access your iPod with the system's touchscreen controls. You'll see information like song and album titles, artist names, and track length — all conveniently displayed on the receiver's screen. Just connect the cable to your iPod, plug it into your Pioneer receiver, and enjoy.
This cable currently works with Pioneer's AVIC-X930BT and AVIC-Z130BT receivers. Warranty: 1 year.
Note: Be sure to check "Details" for specific iPod model compatibility with this iPod adapter.
Pioneer CD-IU51V reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer CD-IU51V
Overview: The Pioneer CD-IU51V interface cable allows you to plug your iPod/iPhone directly into a compatible Pioneer multimedia head unit's USB and Aux input terminal, and gain direct control, audio/video playback, information display, and charging from the head unit. Music Browsing, Alphabetical Search, Album Art, and Link Search make it easy to find your iPod/iPhone's music.
Pioneer Headunit Compatibility: The CD-IU51V USB interface cable for iPod/iPhone is compatible with the following 2011 Pioneer multimedia/navigation in-dash head units which feature a USB (type-A) port and an A/V 3.5mm auxiliary input (as of December 2011).
- AVH: P2300DVD, P3300BT, P6300BT
- AVIC: X930BT, Z130BT
- MVH: P7300, P8300BT
iPod/iPhone Controls: To make operating and searching easy, operations to control your iPod/iPhone with your Pioneer multimedia are designed to be as similar to the iPod/iPhone as possible.
- Music Browsing: You can search your iPod/iPhone's audio/video content by category (Video Playlist, Movie, Music Video, Video Podcast, TV Show, Rented Movie, Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre, Composer, or Audiobook). Each category is then listed alphabetically to ensure easy access to each audio/video file.
- Link Search: In addition, Link Search allows you to play songs related to the currently playing song. Link Search lets you create an album list of the currently playing artist, a song list of the currently playing album, or an album list of the currently playing genre.
- Time Search: Time Search lets you select a desired position (elapsed time) within a single track on your iPod/iPhone.
- Random & Repeat: You can also select random and repeat functions for a certain song, specific category, or your entire iPod/iPhone's music library.
iPod/iPhone Display: Your compatible multimedia head unit will display your iPod/iPhone's music file information, including - Track number, Folder number, Elapsed playing time, Song title, Artist name, Album label, and Album art.
iPod/iPhone Charging: Your compatible multimedia head unit's USB connection will power and charge your connected iPod/iPhone battery when your vehicle's ignition switch is set to the 'ACC' or 'On' position.
Note: If your iPod/iPhone has no initial battery charge, then the unit will not recognize it.
iPod Compatibility: The Pioneer CD-IU51V iPod Audio/Video Direct Cable is "Made for iPod/iPhone" compatible and supports the following iPod/iPhone model functions when connected to a compatible Pioneer multimedia head unit (as of 9/26/2012):
|iPod/iPhone||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Pandora App||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Head Unit||iPod/iPhone||App Mode||Song/Artist Text||Track Info||Album Art|
Note: Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
3 questions already asked