About the Pioneer CD-IV202AV
Get your iPhone 5 into the game
Get your iPhone 5 into the game
The CD-IV202AV cable kit lets you connect your iPhone 5 to select Pioneer DVD and GPS receivers. This kit includes VGA and USB connector cables connected to an interface module for audio and video transfer between the receiver and your iPhone 5. To complete your hookup, you'll also need the Apple® Lightning to USB cable, plus the Apple Lightning to VGA adapter.
With this cable kit and the other necessary adapters in place, you'll be able to access and control select iPhone 5 apps through the Pioneer receiver's AppRadio Mode, as well as play and control the music and videos you've stored on your iPhone 5 from the receiver's touchscreen.
Note: A firmware update from Pioneer may be required for your receiver (available at no charge — see Pioneer's website for details).
- provides a VGA connection between select Pioneer receivers and the iPhone 5
- includes interface module, with VGA and USB connections
- requires Apple Lightning to USB cable plus the Apple Lightning to VGA adapter
- compatible with Pioneer AVIC-5000NEX, AVH-X7500BT, AVH-X5500BHS, AVH-X4500BT, AVH-X3500BHS, AVH-X2500BT, and AVH-P8400BH
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CD-IV202AV
What's in the box:
- VGA/USB interface module (with a 31" USB cable/31" RGB cable attached to one end and 39" USB cable/59" RGB cable on other end)
- 44" Spiral cord wrapper
- Owner's Manual
Pioneer CD-IV202AV reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer CD-IV202AV
VGA/USB Interface Cable for iPhone w/ Lightning Connector: The Pioneer CD-IV202AV cable kit for select Pioneer multimedia DVD receivers uses a VGA solution to gain compatibility with the Apple iPhone 5/5C/5S or 6/6+/6S/6S+. The CD-IV202AV kit includes an interface module with RGB connectors to accomplish audio/video transfer and USB cables for charging the iPhone with Lightning connector. A spiral cord wrapper is included to keep the cords neatly organized.
Compatibility: The CD-IV202AV is compatible with the following Pioneer NEX and AVH series in-dash head units (as of 3/4/2015).
- NEX Series: AVIC-5000NEX, AVIC-5100NEX, AVIC-5200NEX
- AVH Series: AVH-X2500BT, AVH-X3500BHS, AVH-X4500BT, AVH-X5500BHS, AVH-X7500BT, AVH-P8400BH
Operation: When used with a compatible Pioneer in-dash receiver and appropriate Apple Lightning adapters (sold separately), the CD-IV202AV cable kit enables iPhone 5/5C/5S or 6/6+/6S/6S+ users to access and control select iPhone apps via AppRadio Mode (formerly known as Advanced App Mode) as well as play and control music and videos stored on the iPhone with Lightning connector from the receiver's touchscreen display.
Additional Requirements: To complete compatibility between AppRadio Mode and the iPhone 5/5C/5S or 6/6+/6S/6S+, a firmware update from Pioneer's website is required for your compatible Pioneer head unit; as well as the purchase of the following Apple Lightning adapter accessories.
- Apple Lightning to VGA Adapter (472LT2VGA, sold separately)
- Apple Lightning to USB Cable (472LTN2USB, sold separately)
Note: Video travels from the iPhone with Lightning connector to the compatible Pioneer receiver via the VGA connector, while the USB connector charges the Apple device. Audio & control is done via the Pioneer receiver's built-in Bluetooth.
4 questions already asked