About the Pioneer GM-ME300X1C
Big sound at sea
Big sound at sea
It takes a lot of amplifier power for your sub to be heard clearly over the sounds of the waves, wind, and engine noise. Pioneer's ME-Series GM-ME300X1C marine subwoofer amplifier can put out 300 watts RMS to your sub, enough for everyone in and around your boat to feel the bass. This marine-rated amp's compact size also makes it a great option for ATVs, UTVs, and motorcycles.
Pioneer's ME-Series sweetness
The amp features a low-pass filter and a bass boost to tune its output for your subs, and make them sound great. This amp carries an IP67 rating for dust and water resistance, including short periods of immersion in water, and its conformal-coated circuit boards and rubber-sealed connector and control panel covers keep water and dirt away from sensitive areas.
GM-ME300X1C with control panel uncovered
- mono marine subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 and 4 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- frequency response: 10-240 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB)
- conformal coated circuit boards
- IP67 rated for dust and water resistance
- rubber covers protect top panel controls, RCA terminals, and fuses
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (RCA adapters included)
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- dimensions: 11-13/16"W x 1-5/8"H x 4-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GM-ME300X1C
What's in the box:
- Marine mono amplifier
- 14" 23-Pin input/output harness (inline 30A ATO fuse)
- 8" RCA-to-speaker wire harness
- Four 1" screws
- Allen key
- Owner's manual
- Warranty information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer GM-ME300X1C
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||300 x 1|
|Frequency Response at Rated RMS Power||20-240Hz Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||0.5%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||75 dB|
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||300 x 1|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||---|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||25-240Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0, 6, 12dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||Not given|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Marine Amplifier: The Pioneer GM-ME300X1C is a Class-D mono amplifier that can provide 300 watts RMS into a 4Ω or 2Ω load and is designed for the marine environment. The marine amp carries an IP67 rating and is SAE J1171 certified for external ignition protection of marine electrical devices.
CTA-2006 Compliant: CTA-2006 is a system of testing and measurement for mobile audio amplifiers. This voluntary standard advocates a uniform method for measuring an amplifier's RMS power output and signal-to-noise ratio. The criteria for measuring amplifier power uses a DC input voltage of 14.4 volts and the RMS power output is measured over a frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz (for full range amplifiers), with 1% or less Total Harmonic Distortion plus noise (THD+N). Signal-to-Noise ratio is measured in weighted absolute decibels (dBA) at a reference of 1 watt into 4 ohms. CTA-2006 standards allow consumers to compare amplifiers and receivers under the same conditions (apples to apples).
- Power Output: 300 watts RMS x 1 (@4Ω, 14.4V, 20Hz-240Hz, ≤ 1.0% THD+N)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dBA
- Power Output: 300 watts RMS x 1 (@2Ω, 14.4V, 20Hz-240Hz, ≤1.0% THD)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB (at rated power output)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 240Hz (+0/-3 dB)
Amplifier Topology: The GM-ME300X1C is a Class-D amplifier that uses 32-bit floating point DSP to modulate the input signal, improving audio performance for the highest level of accuracy, stability, channel symmetry, and signal-to-noise ratio.
Speaker Level Input: The RCA input jacks can be used for preamp level or speaker level input signals. If connecting the source unit's speaker wire to the input jacks, use the included Speaker-to-RCA adapter. When using a speaker level input signal, it may not be necessary to connect a remote turn-on lead because of the amplifier's signal sensing function.
Protection Control System (PCS): The GM-ME300X1C features Pioneer's Protection Control System (PCS) that uses a microprocessor to provide thermal protection as well as controlled current and voltage protection.
Controls: The Pioneer marine amplifier's control panel includes a screw-down cover for protection from the elements. An Allen key is provided for accessing the top-panel controls.
- Gain: rotary control; adjustment range depends on Input Sens setting; 200mV to 6.5V (preamp level) and 800mV to 16V (speaker level)
- Input Sens: 2-position switch to select RCA or Speaker-Level input type
- Frequency: rotary dial with 21 steps for Precise Frequency Selection of the low-pass crossover point; range from 25Hz to 240Hz
- Bass Boost: 3-position switch; 0dB/6dB/12dB of boost in the bass range
Connections: All of the GM-ME300X1C amp's input and output connections are provided on a single 14" 23-pin harness:
- RCA Inputs: one pair of stereo RCA inputs; used for both speaker level and preamp level signals
- Speaker Output: two pair of 16 ga. wires let you easily connect two subwoofers to the single mono output.
- Power & Ground: two 10 ga. wires provide the power and ground inputs. An 8 ga. amplifier wiring kit is recommended (sold separately)
- Remote Turn-on: an 18 ga. wire can be used to activate the amp if using low-level (RCA) inputs
- Fuses: a single 30-amp ATO fuse is provided on the power input wire