About the Pioneer TS-ME650FS
Tough and ready
Tough and ready
Speakers that live in a marine environment have to be tough. Over time (and not a lot of it), sun and salt water can do serious damage to standard speakers, but these Pioneer 2-way 6-1/2" marine speakers boast an IPX7 all-weather rating for serious reliability. And you'll find no sacrifice in sound either — a mica-reinforced IMPP woofer cone delivers impactful lows while the polyimide tweeter serves up detailed highs.
Pioneer also includes grilles so you have options to better match your boat. Plus, you'll have the option of lighting up the night with Pioneer's UD-ME650LED light kit (not included).
- 6-1/2" marine speakers (pair)
- mica-reinforced IMPP woofer with rubber surround
- 13/16" polyimide tweeter
- IPX7 certified for marine use
- two sets of grilles included (white, black)
- optional RGB lighting
- handles up to 75 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 34-23,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-3/8"
- cut-out diameter: 5"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TS-ME650FS
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Black grilles (installed)
- 2 White grilles
- Twelve 1-3/8" Philips-head stainless-steel screws
- 12 Stainless-steel flat washers
- Wire tape (used if grille color is changed)
- Installation manual (English/ German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Russian)
- Manual correction
- Warranty information (English/ French)
Pioneer TS-ME650FS reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer TS-ME650FS
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||20mm Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Mica-Reinforced IMPP|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
88 dB at 1 watt |
|Frequency Response||34 - 23k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||75|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||250|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 3/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5|
Marine-Tested: The speakers meet both IPX7 (water immersion) and ASTM D4329 (UV exposure) marine certifications.
Woofers: Each woofer cone is mica reinforced injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP). This process of cone molding assures a uniform cone thickness for superior linearity and clarity. Additionally, the cones are lightweight and rigid for decreased distortion and superior bass response.
Tweeters: The tweeters are bridge mounted to the grilles, rather than to a pole piece, thus there is no chance of water leaking through the woofer cone.
Optional LEDs: The optional UD-ME650LED kit (item number 130ME650LE, sold separately) can be added the the speakers, offering multi-color illumination to the cones.